•Chapter 2•

Your p.o.v

Beep beep beep beep be-
You turn off your alarm and you groan. "It's too early for this shit. "Your voice comes out muffled since your talking into the pillow. You decide to get out of bed and tiredly make your way to the bathroom for a quick shower. After your shower, you get dressed and go to the kitchen.

You make yourself a cup of coffee and quickly drink it before you leave. Once you leave the building, the cold winter air hits your face and you see your breath as you walk to your car. When you get in your car, it doesn't take you long to get down to the agency.

"Morning." You hear Hoseok say as he comes out of a door and starts walking beside you. "Morning." You say, keeping your eyes forward as you head to Namjoon's office. Hoseok glances at you from the corner of his eye and lets out a quiet sigh.

Why is she always so cold towards me? He thought to himself as he looked away. He knows how agents are supposed to act and you fit in perfectly with your attitude. But he slowly started to fall for you. He hated how the agency controlled everyone. He wanted to hold and kiss you, and tell you how he feels. But unfortunately he has to put on a mask and act like he doesn't feel anything.

As you enter Namjoon's office, you noticed he's sitting there with his eyes closed and rubbing his temples. "Sir?" He looks up when he hears your voice. "You alright?" He simply nods and clears his throat. "Nice to see you two." He straightens himself in his chair. "I have your new assignment." Both you and Hoseok walk up to his desk as he pulls out multiple folders.

"This is Jeon Jungkook. I'm pretty sure you've heard of him." You take a look at his picture. Of course you know who he is. He's the biggest and most wanted mafia boss in Korea. "Here's the rest of the group."

Jeon Jungkook
Age: 22
Leader of the gang. Controls most of Korea

Kim Taehyung
Age: 24
Hacker of the group

Park Jimin
Age: 24
Fighter and Jungkook's right hand man

Min Yoongi
Age: 26
Deals with the prostitutes
In charge or drugs and weapons trade

Kim seokjin
Age: 27
Runs clubs and restaurants to cover up business

All had been arrested multiple times for many different things, except for Jungkook. He's never been caught. And each time one of them was arrested, they were either bailed out anonymously or had escaped. Recently though, Jungkook has been in control of the local police, so none of them have been arrested in the last 2 years. But the strange thing is, they've been quiet. Hidden, like they fell if the face of the earth.

"No one knows what they've been doing. They've been a little too quiet and it's a bit concerning." Namjoon says. "So what are we supposed to do?" Namjoon grins and leans on the desk. "You are going to befriend him, join his gang, try to earn his trust and then find out what he's planning." Your eyes widen. "Me?" You point at yourself and he nods. "And how am I supposed to do that?" You raise an eyebrow.

"Well we were able to find a local coffee shop he goes to very often. You will work there and try to get him to like you. After a certain point, we'll set up a situation." He leans back in his chair. "What kind of situation?" You question and he shrugs. Wow. You mentally groan. "And you," he turns to Hoseok, "will stay in contact with agent 6 and report back to me. You most likely won't have to intervene unless something goes wrong." Hoseok only nods.

"That's all for now. I will you send you the information and you start tomorrow." You both leave and a groan escapes your mouth. "What?" Hoseok asks and you shake your head. "Nothing." Truth is, you were irritated. Not only did he not give you much information on what you're doing, but the thought of having to join a mafia annoys you. Hoseok always gets the easy stuff while you always get the hard work thrown at you. But you always do your best.

The rest of the day was just you going over a bunch of paper work until it was time to come home. The second you to your penthouse, you kicked your shoes off and flopped on the couch. You lay there for a few minutes with your eyes closed before you get up to get yourself a glass of wine. After you get your glass, you sit back on the couch and flip through the folders to read more info on the Bangtan members.

"Jeon Jungkook..." you mutter under your breath as you look at his picture. You're not going to lie. He's pretty attractive, but he's your enemy so you won't let that distract you. Namjoon also sent you an email, giving you more details about your mission. Soon you let out a yawn and you feel your eyes becoming heavy. You look at the time at the corner of the laptop screen. 1:56 am.
Why do I always stay up so late? Shutting the laptop closed, you lazily get up off the couch and head to your room. You're so tired, you don't even change and flop onto your bed. And you fall asleep within seconds of hitting your pillow.

Hoseok on the other hand was wide awake. He was terrified you were going to be around Jungkook. Yeah, you can take care of yourself and you're a good fighter, but if he were to find out who you are, he wouldn't hesitate to kill you. He's heard how ruthless and brutal Jungkook can be. He so badly wanted to switch places with you, because if something happened to him, at least you would be ok. But he knows he wouldn't be able to change Namjoon's mind. Orders are orders whether he likes them or not. He'll just have to do his job and hope everything goes smoothly.

If you end up hurt or worse, dead, he will kill someone.