Amiya X fem! reader (arknights)

been playing arknights a lot. that means its time for some arknights fics

_________________

"doctor"

"mmmm no i dont wanna" you groggily say to the figure trying to wake you up from your peaceful slumber.

"doctor you have to wake up. you cant sleep at your desk."

"im going back to sleep" you say not caring about work or even that you are not sleeping in a bed you just want to get back to the warm embrace of sleep.

"doctor... i dont want to do this but if i have to... i will get dobermann."

thats all you needed to know with that threat and that information you snapped to awake and stood up as fast as the speed of sound not wanting to feel dobermann's wrath.

"PLEASE DON'T IM AWAKE!" you yell out loud startling the person who was trying to get you to wake up and that that person was.....

"amiya im sorry i didn't mean to startle you" you quickly apologize to her but....

she just laughs "your awake! i really did think that i was going to have to take dramatic actions"

even though you where pretty sure that that was pretty big scare she does not show it. she is just same old amiya and with that your worry's are no longer a problem.

and so you ask the question that was on your mind "so now that i am awake what is it that has brought you to my office?"

"you really didn't see them.. well then the answer is pretty simple and not hard to see all you have to do is look on your desk."

"my desk oh...." and sure like she said the answer is pretty simple and not hard to see on your desk is a stack of paperwork. you where sure it would take ages to do all of the paperwork on your desk.

"please no not mor......" you started to protest but she stops you with a sly grin.

"but i got distracted with some thing i had to do and i was not able to bring the paperwork to you. it was late when i finally got it to you and not wanting you to do all night i helped you... ok?" she says still giving you that sly grin.

catching on to her plan you let out a smile of your own "Ok. that is what occurred."

"now then doctor now that you got some free time.. have you eaten?" she says this and her smile falters and then settles into a small frown. as soon as she says this almost like it was called a deep rumble comes deep within you.

"Ok. i take that as my answer" she says and with that she takes your hand and you and her walk out of your office.

even though you knew where she was taking you any way you never let go of her hand you and her go down multiple hallways, stairs past multiple doors some closed and some open until you get to you location which was the cafeteria all Rhodes island operatives use and because of all of the different people that come from different places food was actually pretty good.

she takes you to one of the tables in the far corner and you noticed two things one was that nearl was there almost like she was guarding the table and when she saw you she only gave you a friendly nod and then stood up and left. the other thing that you noticed is that amyia had already gotten you favorite food which was one of the things that you were thankful for Rhodes island could get about anything.

gesturing for you to sit down amyia starts to speak once more "nearl wanted to stay and talk but she had something to do"

once she sits down and gestures that you can start eating she talks again "i went look for you when i realized that you might have not ate and that i have not been able to talk to you all week"

you did not need to think about that one you knew that it was true you have not have been able to have a solid conversation with her and it made you sad she was one of the few people you where super close to.

and when you where finally done with your meal you finally talk to her about that "im sorry that i have not been able to talk and i am glad i have the chance now"

"its not your fault we both have work to do and we do that work when that work needs to be done though sometimes it dose not get done right away" she says with a wink.

she is right and you know that but that there is one more thing.... the jealousy you have been feeling seeing her spend time with other operatives more that you and that has been making you feel.. weird.

you know it is because of her work but you cant help it but you don't want to talk about that so you change the topic away from that risky one.

"anyways how is everybody i have been in my office so long that i have not have been able to find out" you ask and she smiles at the question.

"fantastic even though we are busy moral is very high and that means i have been seeing more smiles and you know i like that" to prove her point she gives you a big smile that melts your heart a little and makes you smile too.

"good if everyone is happy then i am too" you say.

"and to top it all off i have been seeing new faces too and that means we got new people" she says.

"fantastic it is always nice to see new people here i will have to make sure i introduce myself to as many new people i can"

with that she gives you an genuine smile it is one of the brightest things you have seen and gives you in idea....

"speaking about things that make me smile.. come with me" you say grabbing her hand and taking her out of the cafeteria and into the elevator that was the nearest.

"doctor what are we...." she starts to ask but the only thing you say pressing the elevator button to the top and making sure to check if it was the right time is "trust me i will be worth it, when you get up there close your eyes"

and the the elevator goes up and up and up until you and her reach the top floor and you walk out and go up to the window and with that you say "open your eyes"

and her response was worth it she let out a big gasp and stares in awe....

and that reaction fit because from here you could see the stars from such a high place twinkling like little jewels in the sky thousands of them as far as the eye could see and below you could see the many lights from below it echoed how the sky looked it was nothing of the short of....... awesome.

so awesome that you realized that you where still holding amiya's hand and you try to let go but... she doesn't let go. all you could to is stare into amiya's eyes.

"doctor.. this.. this is awesome i have never been on this floor but why show me this"

"because i wanted to" you quickly say.

"doctor i want to come clean i have missed you way to much this week... i have been unsure.. ok i know im jealous... jealous of the people who get to talk to you every day and see you every day. some times i want to throw away my latest work and go see.... you."

you could not believe what you were hearing "no... i have been jealous of people who get to see you every day"

and with that nothing need to be said only one thing was said.

"doctor.. no (y/n)... i love you"

and with you and her intensely locked into each others eyes. you closed and closed and closed the distance until....

you felt the soft sensation of her lips you (y/n) and her amiya where kissing....

and that feeling felt more magical that how that stars looked that night.