Thomson X fem! reader (girls frontline)

Says that they will update this book regularly does not update the book regularly lol

Any ways man I love Thomson one of my first major high level t-dolls so I am really fond of her and I always find a place for her.

_____________________

"Boss"

The word spoken breaks the silence of the miserable boring day but it is not enough to break you from your slumber.

"Boss wake up sleeping at your desk will get you sick"

You attempt to block out the voice trying to wake you up and get some more sleep as you couldn't stand doing more paperwork.

"Boss wake up it's morning already"

But those words snapped you straight awake.

"Morning!? No no I know I fell asleep right around the afternoon there is no way I slept till the next day"

"Did MDR put you up to this there is no way it is morning the day after"

"Here" Thomson says giving you one of the high tech tablets griffin uses it's the same kind of one kalina carries around with her.

"Yep 7:00 in the morning I really did sleep that long" you say out loud while putting the tablet down giving in to the realization that it was indeed morning.

"But why wake me up again is it time for another horrific day of work" you say dejected giveing into your fate.

"Nope not today no work boss kalina says she could do it all today since you haven't had a day off in a while"

"Oh that's awesome I really did need a day off" you say feeling relieved that you did not need to work another long day.

But you were kind of surprised that kalina gave you a random day off normally you plan that kind of stuff ahead of time.

"Then Thomson what are you doing here you wanna do something today?"

"Not today boss kalina has me helping her today I only came to wake you up" she said leaving the room leaving all by yourself.

But before she left she added one more thing "also I don't think I whould help MDR with one of her pranks" she says with a light laugh most likely amused at the prospect of helping MDR.

"I think it's time for me to get my daily cup of Springfield coffee"

___ ___ ___

"Whoa its empty today" you exclaimed shocked that the cafe was empty all for the one lone and most expected person.

"Hey Springfield"

"Hello Commander your a little bit later than usual today" she says heading over to you wearing that same comforting Springfield smile.

"Did you fall asleep"

"What? how did you guess?" you ask surprised that she could figure that out so fast even if it was common sense.

"You have ink on your face. Most likely from a pen?"

You wipe the ink off your face using the small sink towel that springfield had given you when she told you that

feeling your face get super red you look away for a minute.

"So your usual" Springfield asks already working in witch prompts you to sit down.

"How has Thompson been doing as your assistant" Springfield says continuing the conversation.

"Hmm, what, oh she has been great as one she is exceptional on the field and with helping me and kalina" you say thinking about the time Thompson has spent as your assistant.