•17•

It was the next morning and as I rolled over I realised the bed was empty. There were voices coming from downstairs so I decided to go down too after brushing my teeth.

"Good morning." I said as I entered the kitchen.

"Morning." Trent replied.

"Oh, actually, I was talking to my girl. You know, the one you brought but I slept with? Yeah that one." My comment was followed by the laughs of Jesse and Maliah as Trent surpressed his laugh.

"Shut up. You can't be cracking jokes when I'm I'm trying to be mad at you." He replied with a chuckle.

"You're still mad at me? Goodness me, you can really hold a grudge."

"Wait, why is he mad at you?" Maliah asked.

"Your guess is as good as mine." I say with a huff.

"Yeah and from what I've heard of it, it's pretty boring." Jesse chimed in.

"Anyway, I really need to head out early. Thanks for everything guys, and sorry Trent, hope you forgive me."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The national break had come to an end and it was time for us to disperse. I was up in my room packing up my stuff when there was a knock at the door.

"Hi, Alaïah. I was just coming to ask if you wanted to come in the car with me and Ox. Joe and Hendo are going with each other so that just leaves you."

"I thought you were mad at me? Why would you want me in your car?"

"I don't, Ox is kind of forcing me to ask you. Ow!" He winced as Ox hit his arm.

"Oh hi Alex, didn't see you there."

"Hi Alaïah. And besides, it's not even his car. We're being chauffeured."

"How fancy. But anyway, its fine, I could just ask Jesse."

"But he lives in Manny, how would you get back to Liverpool?"

"Train."

"No, that's too much hassle, just come with us." Ox urged.

"Well, if you insist." I smirked at Trent like a younger sibling who just got their way, yet again.

Goodbyes were said, hugs were hugged and I was just about to step into the car when I heard Jesse call out my name.

"Did I forget something?"

"Yeah, me!"

"I already said bye to you."

"Well I came to say bye again since it will probably be a while till we see each other again."

"But we don't live that far apart." Jesse just shrugged as he pulled me into a tight hug and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Bye Jesse." I said as he walked away.

"Are you done, or is there still a list of men you're waiting to kiss?" Trent asked sarcastically as I got in the backseat.

"Trent!"

"Okay, that's it. I have had enough of this. At first I didn't care but now you're just being plain disrespectful and childish. Who I'm kissing has nothing to do with you. I can't believe you're still going on about that stupid thing. And I have no clue where you got this idea that I tried to kiss you. Because from what I remember, you're the one who tried to put your lips on mine. Stop trying to flip the script."

"Yeah Trent, that was pretty- wait, you tried to kiss Alaïah?"

"Yep, and he keeps bringing it up as if I asked him to do it. I specifically told you we were just friends and nothing more, so why would you try something like that?"