Chapter 7

"Princess, wake up right now! Hurry we have a very special guest today!" Misaki came in hurriedly saying. I groggily sat up in bed dazed still.

"Huh? Who's our special guest?" I asked rubbing my temples and slowly getting out of bed.

"The Emperor and his sons are here!" I gasped and widened my eyes before jumping out of bed and hurriedly letting Misaki help me get ready.

"Do you know why they are here?" I asked.

"I'm sorry but I don't...they came unannounced so I'd like to apologize for the rush..."

"No no, it's alright I completely understand." Misaki soon finished.

"Can you lead me to where they are at?" I questioned. Misaki nodded and led me out of the room and into a room not too far away. This room is one I have never been in. It's large, but quaint enough to not be too extravagant. There was a big oval table in the corner with nice chairs lining the edges. In the other side of the room were two ottomans across from each other and a coffee table in between. On each side of each ottoman we're lounge chairs. In one of the chairs was Yuuma who looked very fidgety and uncomfortable and in the other was Banno who looked more composed and professional. Looking at him, he seemed around seventeen years old.

When I walked in Yuuma glanced up at me but quickly adverted his sight from mine. Banno seemed to look in our direction to, but not at me and seemed to be directing his attention to-
Misaki?! I shook my head and directed my attention back to the area of people. In the ottoman between Banno and Yuuma was the Emperor himself. He had dark black hair like Yuuma. However, instead of having dark blue eyes like Yuuma, he had gold eyes. He looked exactly like Banno. He sat composed with his legs crossed with a smile on his face chatting to my parents who sat across from him in the ottoman.

I looked and Misaki and gave her a nod indicating that she is allowed to leave. She bowed and quickly left. I directed my attention to a chair next to my parents and sat down.

"I am so sorry for the unannounced visit Duke and Duchess." The Emperor apologized.

"Oh, no! No need to apologize!" My father protested.

"Well thank you for your hospitality, but I would like to ask you if my son, Yuuma and I could have a moment with your daughter?" The Emperor continued with the same smile on his face.

My parents glanced at each other before bringing their attention back to the both of them.

"Yes of course, but what about your other son?" My mother questioned.

"Oh, well would you mind giving him a tour?" The Emperor said with the same unreadable face.

"Oh yes we can definitely do that." My Father said before offering a hand to my mother. Banno stood up as well and took his leave. I moved into the ottoman that my parents were just at.

"So, Princess, I heard you got hit in the process of protecting my son." The Emperor stated and glanced at Yuuma which sent him a visible shiver up his spine.

"Oh no, it was nothing bad." I smiled in reply. He tilted his head and smiled before standing up and heading into my direction. He sat down right next to me leaving me not much room. He then took my hands into his hands and set them on his lap. In that moment I suddenly got anxious for no apparent reason. He hadn't done anything to get me anxious. If anything he has been very hospitable, so why am I feeling this way?

"Do you think I could see where you had been hit?" He asked. I looked at him suspiciously before tugging the sleeve of my dress above my elbow. Seeing no injury he seemed to smile more.