It's me.

I've been in this school my entire life and in my high school life the hottest, most untouchable boy, was Kaleb Hunter. Well, every one else thought he was untouchable, but not me.

He was always getting into fights, but for good reasons, skipping class, but only to put out fires, picking up girls, only to drive them home because they didn't have a ride, going to parties, only so he knew his friends were getting home safe. He was the perfect picture of a small town country boy. Well in my eyes.

Which is why every girl in the school freaks out because... Kaleb is my friend. I'm the girl he drives home, I'm the one he goes to parties for, I'm the one he gets into fights for. And for some reason that sparks everyone's attention.

Now, let me just say that the absolute only reason why I am friends with Kaleb Hunter is because of my sisters boyfriend, Travis. Travis just happens to be Kaleb's best friend. When Travis and Ashley got together we naturally all had to hang out... Which is how I ended up sleeping with him two years ago, in the middle of summer. He found me on my roof crying. I never let anyone see me cry but we had become close friends, I can't even remember exactly how it happened, I just know for a damn fact that it did. It was amazing. So we continued. We still continue to this day.

Now I'm standing against my locker, foot propped up against it, binder held loosely to my chest, giggling about Kaleb with my sister and best friend. I never noticed him walking towards me until his gaze catches mine. His emerald green eyes stare into mine from underneath his baseball cap, the sleeves of his sweater are rolled up, making him seem laid back. And what is that I see? A cigarette behind his ear. That's mine. He always keeps mine there after third period while he's waiting for me to go out for lunch with him. He's my best friend what can I say. But again, the cigarette, so sexy.

God he's so hot!

I didn't even know he was there! And he heard what we were saying!

I was explaining the details of our hot sex the other night to Ashley and Isabelle, who just happened to be Kalebs sister. So she wasn't really listening. She always claims that it is extremely disgusting but she always asks if I got laid. She's complicated.

He stops in his tracks right in front of me.

"Hey Kara, you look pretty." His eyes roam my body as his hand tucks my hair behind my ear.

"Thanks, you don't look to bad yourself either." I smirk at him.

"I was wondering if you wanted to skip class with me?"

'Skip class' is our code word for sex. Even if sometimes we really only skip class.

"You know that I'm always down to skip class but I really can't today. I got a test. In Sociology." I scrunch up my nose in disgust.

We don't really talk in school unless it's lunch time and he's waiting for me to smoke a cigarette and grab a bite to eat. He sometimes asks if he can come over but most of the time he just shows up.

"Fine, what about tonight? Are you going to invite me over?" He whispers into my ear and my friends giggle at our closeness. I try to bite back my grin.

"You betcha!"

"See you later then." He pulls away and winks before joining his friends who whistle at his wink. The bell rings and when I turn to leave I catch his gaze burning against my body. I'll see him again after this period. Like I said, he always waits for me.

A/N: I know it's really short, but I promise the chapters from here on out are at least 1500 words :)