After school Makeout session.

Pulling into my driveway I cuss out loud because Kaleb's truck is already here.

Yay, I look absolutely disgusting and I need to shower! Ugh.

I step through the doorway and immediately Kaleb's green eyes meet mine. Kaleb brought Cole and Cole brought Isabelle and Ashley brought Travis, if I'm being honest, I love hanging out with all of them. Right now Isabelle and Cole are fighting over what they want me to make them for supper and who should help. Kaleb says he'll help but he's gonna wait for me to get home, I am the best cook in the house, I make supper every night.

My father works. A lot. He comes home really late and leaves really early, but he still tries to spend as much time with us as he can. Sometimes though he ends up staying wherever he was working that night if it's too far from home.

I walk past Kaleb casually, I can feel his stare burning on my ass. It's his favourite thing to grab. I absentmindedly put some more sway into my hips, I turn around to catch his eye and wink when I do.

I make my way to my room, my sister is already waiting to ambush me.

"What are the boys already doing here, Ashley?! I wanted to change first!" I let out my frustration as I place my purse on my lounging chair.

"They followed me! And Kaleb totally wants to get into your pants girl! Here wear this and then go downstairs and talk to him!" She throws a matching bra and thong set from my drawer along with a pair of tiny black shorts with a matching black and white stripped, long sleeved cropped top at me.

"He always wants to get in my pants," I mutter and walk away from her to my bathroom. "That's why he's here stupid."

I'm not going to bother fighting with her so I just quickly shower and head downstairs to get started on supper.

God I miss him even though I seen him earlier, I miss his closeness, his green eyes and brown curls, his soft lips.

Stop it! My conscience yells at me. You miss his dick, NOT him. Yeah! Exactly! I'm just horny and want his dick, not him.

I peek around the corner into the living room. He's sitting on the leather love seat and has his head thrown back, bursting into a fit of wild laughter at something my sister says. She was probably teasing Travis from the look of fake anger on his face. He then turns around and places a big kiss on her lips. I'd hate to interrupt but I want my man too.

He's not your man. You're just best friends remember?

Yes I remember! Now stop ruining my good mood, moron.

God I hate my self conscious.

I shake my head to get rid of that thought and text Ashley. I tell her to hint at Kaleb to come help me with supper. As her phone pings I watch her pick it up and read the message then look up at me and smirk.

"Hey Kaleb," she glances at him with a smile. "I think Kara is making supper, would you mind lending her a hand?" He nods and gets up. I scramble to the fridge and remove a package of pork chops, hurriedly pretending to be busy and start to unwrap them.

I feel his arms wrap around me, his plump lips come in contact with my the sensitive spot on my neck and I melt into his arms, into the feeling.

"Did you really need help or did you want me to come kiss you?" I turn around in his arms and lean forward, letting our lips graze each other before sighing in relief.

"I mostly wanted a kiss, but I want your help too." I try to keep my voice low so the dipshits in the other room won't hear.

"Fuck Kar, what are you wearing?" I giggle and he groans when I rub his chest with my palms as I suck on his collar bone. His hands slip under my shirt to my bare waist to caress the sensitive skin.