Bonding Siblings

July 1 1995

Harry was sitting on the tree branch of a tree in the manor's backyard. His eyes was close. He was thinking on the current situation he was in. He was contemplating what he was going to do now. First is to see how strong he is. Does he possess the power of his devil fruit? His haki? How strong is he physically? First thing first is to see how strong he is physically. He looked at his body and he was small and scrawny. So easy to beat. He made a mental note in his mind to train his body to be stronger. Then his mind focused on his haki. He had to see if it exist here or is it just in the other world.

He shifted his sit position so he can focus easily. He took a deep breath, and focused on his surroundings, his vision was still dark but he kept going, then he saw a leaf fall and was about to lay on the top of his head and then he felt a leaf on the top of his head, the same leaf he saw. He smirked and opened his eyes. If he was to master his haki yet again and in this world then he would be an unstoppable force. Then he looked at his hand, and his mind willed itself to transform his hand and then it did. His smile got bigger. His smile grew bigger and more sinister.  If he possessed the power of his devil fruit then it is game over for Dumbledore and Voldemort. Conquering the world was a piece of cake. Especially if the people here in this world are weak, vulnerable and easily manipulated.

He was confused by this world. The wizards and witches were fools for letting muggles lead this world when they can do it themselves. The one thing that was engraved in his mind was that the strong should always be the one to rule. Yet the magical community refuses to do so and look at them now. Living like rats and insects, hiding away from muggles when they are clearly the stronger beings. Well, maybe they were comfortable in that way. But he wasn't, it was restricting, binding. He was a pirate and free to do what he wants to do was his nature. And he can't do anything he wants if he always follow the rules and laws wizards and witches created to live in comfort and safety.

But as strong as he is, he can't do it alone. He have to find companions to succeed. Loyal companions. And to get stronger, magically. He still remembers his painful childhood at the hands of the Potters and during that time, his escape were the library and the house elf. He remembered clearly that the Potter library holds so many knowledge to become powerful. He had read a book in the library that would help him in his quest. And in that book it says that the person's magic is like muscle, one is to keep working on it to make it powerful. And that is what he is going to do. He would master his devil fruit again on a later time and he would train his haki, body and magic at the same time and he will start now.

Harry was now fired up, ready to train. He jumped down the tree and landed on his feet. He patted his knee to alleviate the pain he was feeling. He was very weak as of the moment and he couldn't wait to get stronger. When he was done patting his knee, Icy appeared out of the blue and he vowed low enough for his head to touch the ground. "Master Harry, Masters James and Lily is be summoning you to go to the living room." the elf said.

"Icy, how many times do I have to tell you that you don't have to call me master. And that you shouldn't bow to me." Harry said.

"As many as you can until you give up." Icy replied with a cheeky tone.

"Hahahahaha, well, I'm not giving up. I'm going to get through you and you will not bow to me and will not call me master. Mark my words Icy that will happen in the future." Harry said.

"I'm not giving up either Master Harry." Icy replied.

"Well, guess I have to go now. Go on continue with your work." Harry said with a dismissing tone and the elf disappeared with a pop. Harry started walking towards the manor, he was annoyed that he was just being ordered around, but he suppressed the emotion. Actually it was rather convenient that they summoned him. He has some things that he have to discuss with James and Lily. He arrived at the living room, James and Lily were sitting at one of the couch, Harry saw that a chair is available across and he sat there.

"So you "summoned" me? Harry ask while making quotation marks on the word summoned. James and Lily ignored his remark and James replied, "Yes we want to ask you if there is anything you need. We noticed that you lacked clothes and things that you own." Lily answered.

"Caught on have you?" Harry asked sarcastically and the Potters were now annoyed at his sarcasm. "Actually yes, I do need some things. Like a new wardrobe, furniture and exercise equipment. Also I'm going to need the full access to the library here." Harry said.

"Wait a minute, I understand the new wardrobe and furniture. But the equipment? And a full access to the library?"  James asked incredulously. "Hey, you brought me back to life to kill Voldemort and I'm not going to sit on my ass and just let Voldemort kill me. If I'm going down. I'm going down with a fight." Harry answered angrily while pointing his finger to James.

"He's right James. Will you join us on shopping? Maybe tomorrow?" Lily asked. Harry nodded and replied "Yeah, sure. Is there anymore you want to talk about?" Harry asked.

"There is, we want to apologize for how we treated you back then. We were--" Lily was saying but was interjected by Harry. "Don't bother. It's water under the bridge. You should just move past it. I have." Harry said, then he stood up. "Anything else?" Harry asked.

"Can you give us a chance? To be your parents?" Lily asked meekly. Harry looked at both of his parents as if they are crazy and replied. "No, you stopped being my parents the day you gave me away and there's nothing you can do that will make you my parents again. But I guess that's what you wanted ever since." Harry replied, 'plus he already has a parent, his mum and he will destroy this world before he replaced her.' Harry thought. Then he stood up and went outside without a word.

Lily held her breath when Harry said that. And when he was finally outdoors. She wept. James held her and comforted her. He knew there was a little chance of Harry forgiving them. If he were in his shoes, he wouldn't forgive them either or give them a chance. To be honest, he was surprise that he wasn't hostile towards them. And that worried him, especially when he wants full access on the Potter library, which contained a lot of dark magic, one with the ritual to resurrect him using the Hallows. Knowledge that contained and has been hidden and stored 700 years. Even though he was his son, he never really felt love to him. His dad and mum would be disappointed at him if they knew how they treated Harry. He would probably be disowned and Lily would be disgraced and would be exiled from the magical world and would live in the muggle world.

James felt terrible for faking the emotion he was dawning while comforting Lily. He kept saying comforting words to her while stroking her back and wiping the tears on her cheeks. He sighed, he just wished that Lily would just let it go. "Come on Lily, what would you have expected? That he would immediately welcome us with open arms?" James asked with pity and sadness.

"Yes, I did. Is it wrong for me to hope that he would do that? He is our son James." Lily answered snappily. "No it’s not wrong." James replied hastily while soothing her. "Maybe the relationship that we should have with him is of a friend rather than a parent."  James continued. "But I do not want that. I want to him to see me as a mother." Lily replied her sobs harder than before. "I know that, but it is too late to be his mother now Lily. What if." James paused and took a deep breath. Lily paused and looked at her husband, awaiting for him to continue. "What if, he found someone on the other world that became his parents or parent? And that he don't want to replace them with us. Especially with how we………Neglected him, forgot even. Maybe it is for the best that we pursue a casual relationship with him first rather than an immediate parent relationship with him." James said.

Lily pondered on what he just said, it did make a lot of sense. It would explain why he wasn't hostile towards them like they expected. Instead he was indifferent towards. Maybe it was better to pursue a casual relationship with him rather than the parent relationship. She should be thankful that her son doesn't hate her. "You're right. I should be thankful that he doesn't hate us." Lily said enthusiastically while staring into space. She rubbed the tears off her eyes and looked at her husband. "Thank you" Lily said sweetly and kissed him.