Plan set in motion

November 5(Saturday)

Harry finished his tutor session with Ms. Green an hour early to meet with Daphne and Luna. Luna was waiting for him outside of the classroom. He smiled and offered his hand to her and Luna accepted and they walk together with hands intertwined to the room of requirement where Daphne has still not arrived and so they just entered the room. The provided them a small spaced room with a couch and few comfortable chairs. "Harry can you tell me why this person decides to join you?" Luna asked to Harry.

"It's quite funny actually. I was just messing with her, teasing her. To get back at me she decided to get personal on me. So I also got personal. What I said to her was much of a guess really but what I said hit hard on her." Harry was in the middle of telling the story but was cut-off by Luna.

"What did she say to you?" she asked. "She told me that I was not different from Michael. I told her that she was not who she presented she was and in truth she was weak. She wasn't able to retort a comeback. That's when she asked me what my goal is and she asked me if she can join us." Harry finished his story.

"What if I only want you?" Harry grabbed her hand, pulled her into him and she sat in his lap. "But you're not the only one I want Harry. I want Hermione too and I know you want her too." Luna said huskily.

The couple kissed passionately, Luna grasped Harry's erection and giggle.

"Wow someone's excited." Harry moaned at her touch and kissed her again. He started stripping off her, first was her shirt and then her bra. His hands cupped both of her tits, touching them, kneading them and feeling them all over making her nipples hard. He moved his head down and started licking her nipples, making her moan.

"Harry…." she said quietly, her hands traveled down and unbuckled his pants, freeing his cock and started stroking him. Harry groaned when she did this, so he started pinching his right nipple and biting the one in his mouth. She moaned louder and fastened her strokes. Harry let go of her boob and both stood up. They started stripping until they were fully naked. Luna immediately kneeled and put the cock in her face.

She opened her mouth and inserted it in her drooling mouth. Once in, she started bobbing her head. Harry moved his hands to her head and stroked her hair which made her grab his balls and massage them. Harry moaned loud and it encouraged Luna to be fasten her blowjob.

Before he could come, Harry took his cock out of Luna and pulled her up and the two kissed passionately. Harry's hands traveled from her boobs to her vagina and started fingering her with two finger. Luna moaned and Harry put another finger in and increase the pace. Luna kept moaning louder and louder.

Harry stopped his ministrations and licked the fingers that was in Luna's pussy and put in her mouth and she sucked happily.

"Delicious." Luna moaned. Harry placed his hand behind her thighs and lifted her right off the ground. Luna wrapped her hands around his neck and her smooth, silky legs wrapped around his waist. Harry angled his lover for his cock to enter her vagina. Harry's hand went to her ass and gripped it tightly for better hold. "Oh, Merlin. Oh yes…..Just like that…..Harrryyyy." Luna said in between moans.

Harry pulled out of her pussy and twisted her body to face the chair. He pushed her back down and her hands held the arm rest for support. He spread her ass cheeks and entered into her vagina. Harry grabbed her sides and started thrusting in and out of her.