Deep Blue Goggles

I decided to make this story in the main heroine 's POV , I feel like it will be better this way
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know why Haru was surprised when I said I'll be joining. But everyone was excited to have me and thank kami  that I'm not the only girl here besides Gou-chan. I mean I my be shy but I get really nervous easily. And don't like a lot of attention.

Spring°

I've been here for 4 months now and I'm not as shy as I used to everyone is nice to me.Right now we are having a break and me, Haru, and Makoto are looking out the window.

" Ah ! I never knew how hot it gets here " I say with a sigh

" Yeah and its only spring " Makoto says

I see next to me  the man with deep blue colored eyes suddenly walk away from me and Makoto. And he grabs his stuff and heads straight to the door. " Haru , where are you going ?" I ask. He turns to us and says,

" Did you forget ? " Me and Makoto look at each other , and knew what he was thinking. The day has finally come , today we start training and I'm full of energy to swim so many laps. I wonder if Haru and I could practice together? We arrive at the club and I don't see Haru. I hear everyone is already outside, " He's probably outside with Makoto."

I go to the changing room because no one was there and Gou-chan said she would keep on a look out just in case the guys would peek. I start taking off my clothes, about to put on my swim suit when I hear something. I slip in my swim suit and run out the door when I bump into Haru." Oh there you are , I wondered where you gone to " I say shyly.

" Don't worry about it , let's go everyone's waiting " he says walking outside while I chase after him. We start with excrcise and then look at Gou-chan's regime. While she was explaining , let's say I tend to day dream a lot . I looked around and realize that the guys were really in shape. Just looking at them made me blush, for some reason when I turned Haru was really close to me. And I started to panic, oh my goodness he's really close to me ! I should move . NO! Don't move Aoki ! If you move your going to make it awkward for the both of you!

" Aoki -sempai ? We're going to practice now " says Rei waving his hand in my face. I realize I didn't listen to a word Gou-chan said and I start to worry. I watch everyone practice and see that they are amazing ! Makoto's backstroke was so graceful like a whale. And Nagisa's breaststroke was excellent like a penguin. Rei, ah he's still trying to swim. That's what I heard from the others but I can see he's really working hard.

Admiring everyone's swimming , I get a tap on my shoulder. I turn and see that its Haru. He doesn't seem to be happy , " Your suppose to be practicing with me Furukawa-san"." I'm sorry i guess I wasn't listening" I say bowing. I look up and see that Haru was blushing a bit. " I know you werent listening but its ok let's get started" he says covering his face while walking away.

Were finally in the pool and it feels great but then I suddenly remember

Something important, Goggles! " Looks like I forgot to buy new goggles " I say sadly. But Haru takes off his and hands then to me, " Here". I start to stutter, " Ar..are....you...sure?" He nodes and then takes out another pair for himself. He really is nice, even if he has a hard time showing it. I take a look at his goggles and there as deep blue as his eyes.( feels face getting hotter)

" Furukawa-san, if you don't mind......." he starts rubbing the back of his head. "Is there something you want?" I ask. Then I hear Nagisa and Rei and Makoto say, " Come on ask her ! Yeah! You have to ! " I start to panic and wonder what they mean when I turn to Haru.

" Let's race ! " he says seriously

°°°°°°°°°°°••••••••••°°°°°°°°°°°°•••••••••°°°°°°°°°••••••••••°°°°°°°°°•••••••••°°°°°°°°•••••••

Is it strange for me writing this story while listen I to Justin Bieber- Confidence? While listening I can imagine Haru wearing sunglasses in his swim suite sing this song near the pool. Lol that would be funny! Anyhow I hoped you liked it see you minna-san , sayonara !

Daisuki!!!!

EnternalDreamer°

* check out what I think he'll look like in the pic above if you haven't seen it !