Chapter one

Meeting the Magi

"Grandma!" Atsukei shouted in glee while taking the old women in a hug. She let out small laughs as the old woman patted her head affectionately.

"In order to get the best goat's milk...." grandma pointed to the  child as Atsukei continued to hug her "you'll have to turn harder than that"

Atsukei hummed in interest seeing the kid struggling at their own work, she looked at the old woman in interest knowing she was blind.

"Huh? But elder one, how can you see me if you're blind?" The child ask innocently.

"Oh? Because the rukh told me" noticing the child's confused face " you'll understand more when you're older, that there is nothing the rukh cannot see"

Atsukei let goes the old woman as she took the bowl that was given to her. Muttering her gratitude she sat down and began to eat, still listening to what the old woman was saying. She lifted a couple of her hair too see it still dyed black in order to hide her identity.

"But toya!" Atsukei said out loud while pointing her spoon to Toya "rukh's are real"

Toya could only giggle at the girl while patting her head, making Atsukei pout while eating more. She suddenly stopped eating and looked towards the entrance.

"Um, elder one, the men found something weird"

"Weird you say?" The old woman narrowed her eyes to them, her eyes suddenly widened in surprise while looking at the passed out kid "oh....this is"

"Do you know her grandma?" Atsukei asked in curiosity while tidying her bowl, satisfied as her stomach was full again. She tilted her head, looking at the kid in interest. She ignored the people muttering and sat beside the kid. Her eyes narrowed, noticing the familiar symbol on the kid's flute.

A dijin?

Atsukei clutched the small bag that was attached to her hip where her dijin is located. She followed them as they placed the kid on the bed and left doing their own responsibilities.

●●●●●●●●●

"You're awake..." Atsukei mumbled while looking at Aladdin as he rubbed his eyes. "How are you feeling?"

"Hm?" Aladdin looked at her in curiosity making Atsukei avert her eyes awkwardly "do I know you miss..?"

"Just call me Atsukei..." she mumbled, noticing her small bag glowing slightly. She took her weapon out. It was chains that she puts on her hand, it reaches to her wrist as other chains connected to it. It ends towards her phalanges, as it rapped around it like rings. There was a gem that is located on her wrist having the same symbol like Aladdin's flute. "Astrum...?"

Aladdin touched the gem in curiosity as a puff of smoke came out of it making them both cough. A figure appeared, having  a blue body with blue wings behind him. While wearing rings and necklaces on him. He was only wearing white pants that fits loosely at him. While having dark blue hair that reaches to his nape as his bangs almost hid his light blue eyes.

"Who summons me even though I already have a contract?" His voice boomed making Atsukei panic since it was already dark "who might you be?"

Astrum began to shrink to a normal sized while putting his chin on top of Atsukei, much to her displeasure, and hugged her from behind. His blue wings flapping a little  as his jewelries made noises.

"Astrum..." Atsukei gripped his arm in shock having his dijin to be summoned from a small kid.

"My name is Astrum a dijin made from Solomon from strength and wisdom and my queen..." Astrum lifted Atsukei's chin while smirking at the curious Aladdin" Atsukei Tsushigi"

"Who might you be, boy?" Astrum looked down curiously at the blue haired kid still holding Atsukei's form "how did you manage to summon me?"

"I'm curious too" piped Atsukei getting comfortable at Astrum's arms, while tilting her head making her dual colored eyes be seen "how did you do it?"

Aladdin's flute began to move as a giant pop out of it making them deadpan as Aladdin panicked a little seeing Ugo struggle from his size.

"Honestly..." Astrum sighed under his breath while waving his hands as blue fog began to come out of it as it wrapped to the panicked giant. "You never cease to amaze me Ugo" Astrum's voice dropped with sarcasm, while leaving Atsukei's side as they began to converse.

"I wonder what they're talking about..." Aladdin mumbled, looking to his side seeing Atsukei sat on the bed as it dipped down from her weight.

"Who are you Aladdin?" Atsukei narrowed her eyes at him while looking around "those rukhs seems to like you a lot.."

"You can see them too?" Aladdin looked at her in pure curiosity as Atsukei nodded at his words.

"I can see them since I was a child" she gave a small smile at him while patting his head. She looked at the two dijins who is still busy talking.

"So you must really know a lot!" Aladdin said loudly while grinning at her "you must be really smart onee-san!"

"O-onee-san!?" Atsukei yelped in shock as her face exploded in red, hearing him say that made a small thump on her chest.

Hearing a snap, Atsukei felt someone hugging behind her again seeing Astrum's face having a noticeable smirk on him. She looked at curiously as his cheek made contact with hers.

"Trouble seems to be happening" Astrum's held tighter at Atsukei's hip "but I still have a duty to help Atsukei at her own adventure."

"It's up for my queen to help yo--"

"Astrum-san" Aladdin sat beside Atsukei as he looked at him in curiosity " what's a magi? Am I a magi?"

Astrum shivered a little at Aladdin's stare. He only let out a loud laugh and waved his other hand in a dismissing move.

"Interesting..." Astrum mumbled as Ugo got inside the flute again. "I can't answer your question now kid, I have to go"

Before he was sucked back at the vessel, he kissed Atsukei's forehead affectionately making her pout at him as he completely left.

"Don't mind him, he's like that to me since I got him"

She ruffled Aladdin's hair as she smiled at him warmly making Aladdin look at her with a wide smile just like hers. "You must have went an adventure being this tired, right?"

"Mhm!" He nodded fast making the female laugh "I was with Alibaba and Miss Morgiana"

"Oh? Care to tell?"

"Of course!" Aladdin smiled as the moon began to shine. They kept talking non stop until they passed out from exhaustion while leaving a small smile on their face.

What a fun night.