(Episode 1) A New Beginning

***On YouTube you will see the Video  version but if you want to read instead, here ya go....***
***Reminder to all reading that I am Kori Chan. I will be posting a video about this soon.***

     Trish flies into her home. Her older sister, Sinai is cleaning the house, waiting for Trish to show up.
     "Long time no see!" Trish says.
     "Uhg! Why are you so Perky!" Sinai replies.
     "Its kind of the last day of summer so I decided to explore the village a little!" Trish responds excitedly.
    "Whatever." Sinai says, "I'm only here to make sure you get a good night sleep tonight because... your going to Diforiester..." Sinai starts to form a frown on her face. She doesnt want to hurt her sister.
     "What?! But all the big large guys go there!" Trish starts to panic, "What if I-!"
     Sinai stops her, "Dont think about that! Besides... I found this growth potion on the street and you could use it to, ya know, fit in." Sinai says in confidence.
    "Sinai I dont need a growth potion, I will be fine! It prolly doesnt work at all." Trish laughs, "But can I still take it... in case?" Trish goes over all she has learned.
    "Okay sure, have it. I better go anyway," Sinai starts to leave the house, "Bye sis." Sinai says, leaving.
    "Bye SiSi..." Trish says.
    Trish heads to her room to make sure her diary is still in tact (because you cant trust Sinai) and places the potion on her night stand. She checks the time on her phone and decides that she will go to bed because it is in fact 6:09pm, Sinai did say to get some sleep so she decides to change her clothes and go to sleep.
      *morning*
      Trish awakes from her sleep, literally a mess. She changes and takes a small glance at the growth potion and puts it in her backpack along with all of her other supplies for school.
     Luckily the school is close by (her sister gave her directions on her phone so she just flies to school) so she heads to the school.
     When she got to the school, Trish realizes she is early and takes a rest on a close-by bench. A black cat doesnt see Trish and starts to sit on her!
     "Hey watch it!" Trish says.
     "Oh look, a bug! A bug going to DMS! HaHa!" Via starts to make fun of Trish.
     "Hey shitty kitty! How about you watch were you're going next time... and maybe get some respect while yah at it!" Trish yells at Via.
     She heads into the school so she doesnt have to deal with that thot again.
    "This is deffo going on YouTube and maybe even TikTok!" Gary laughs.
    "Its not funny!" Via yells across the school yard.
    "That was the best thing I've ever seen!" Elijah yells back.
    Via sighs and walks into the school embarrassed. The other students through and run as the first bell rings.

***Thank you guys for reading! Check out my YouTube Kori Chan for the video version!***
***Once I make the video it will go at the end of this page if you dont wanna read lol***