(Episode 2) The Project

Trish flies into school and rushes to the office (like other students) to get their locker code and schedule. She flies in, every student is silent but she waits in line like everyone else.
Once she got her stuff, she shyly opens her locker to sort it and get her books for the next class. Trish realized that she couldn't get the books! They were way too big.
"Hey? Ya need any help with that?" Ferret, a white rabbit comes over to Trish.
Trish blushes slightly, "Yeah.. uh.. we should check our schedules to see..."
They check over their schedules, all the classes are the same. Ferret gets Trish's books out of her locker. The two walk to their classes together and became friends.
Science class finally came around, there was a project on tectonic plates and they could choose partners.
Ferret walks over to Trish, "Hey.. do you want to be my partner for this?"
Trish smiles, "Sure! Your house?"
"Okay okay... well be aware of my brother. He might work at home with his partner aswell." Ferret says.
It was finally dismissal so they head to the school yard for a pep rally. The eighth graders were going to show the seventh graders how football is done. Friday at 6:45 p.m..
After the pep rally Trish followed Ferret to her house to work on the project.
When they got to the house Troy, Ferret's brother, was already working with his girlfriend Lauren, a wolf. Ferret sneaked passed them, Trish stayed up high so she doesnt get hurt.
Lauren hates dragon flies.
"Eww! Get that- thing out of here!" Lauren screams at the ceiling. She saw Trish.
Lauren starts waving her arms everywhere just to get Trish out..
Trish is scared but she flies straight into Ferret's room.