Prolouge

Born in a world where beasts are sealed in side everyone, not being able to summon a beast makes you a failure. 3% of this world are burdened with cursed beasts, making them unable to be summoned easily. And even if they are summoned the beast has complete control over its host, and is free to do whatever it wants until the host can gain enough strength to fight back.

Funneh and her 4 siblings are apart of this unfortunate three percent. Being treated by trash by everyone at school, except their friends. Funneh, Gold, Rainbow, Lunar, and Draco constantly try to summon their beasts, even making training sessions for themselves! They also named themselves "the Krew"

Thankfully the Krew had very loving and supportive parents. They both were able to summon their beasts and get high positions in the world of business, therefore making them rich. They spend thousands of dollars on equipment that could help their children even for a second summon their beasts. But sadly...nothing worked...

In Funneh's eyes you can see that she has lost almost all her hope but still stays determined. In Gold's eyes you can see determination only since she believes that they'll be able to summon their beasts. With Rainbow, you can tell she personally has no hope to summon her beast, but she keeps doing it for her siblings sake. Lunar's eyes are full of hope, she wants to summon her beast even for a second just to prove that she can. And Draco, the youngest of the Krew. His eyes are crystal clear, he knows he's going to be able to summon his beast.

These siblings may not be able to summon their beasts, but they are the most passionate people even without using the power of the "Inner Beasts"

A/N: I'm sorry the prologue is so small TwT, I really tried to hit 1000 words but I just couldn't in fact I'm only around 349 words, so I'm not even close. Well I hope you enjoyed or like the idea/plot for this book

-Silvia/Nightblade_Marvell