Chapter 4: Im Awakened?!

Each of the members of the Krew woke up instantly. They all gave each other the look of "DID YOU SEE WHAT I JUST SAW!?" (That was horribly worded, but I don't have enough or a care to change it (I am very lazy))

Ten seconds later Marisa bursts into the nurses office panting (anyone remember her 😏) followed by her husband, Juniper (I swear! I went to a random name generator for males and got that!)

"What happened?!" Marisa panicked. Funnel looked at her mother and then looked down at her hands.

"From what we were told, you got part of your beast unlocked..." Marisa hugged all five of her children. She was quite the caring and protective mother.

Heck she literally had to be held back by her husband when she found out that all of her children were all dating. She's way too over protective, but no one blames her. She just wants to best for her kids.

"Did you guys ever share a dream?..." Juniper sounded almost scared to ask that but earned a nod from the Krew.

Juniper's eyes widened. "I see, she already got to you then" He spoke in a serious tone that probably scared his family who only saw his goofy and happy tone of voice.

"Well, yeah. Just happened when we all napped" Gold stepped up and answered. Her voice had a tinge of concern as she didn't know why her father was so serious.

Juniper let out a sigh of relief and gave a closed eye smile at his family. "Ok, that's good. I assume your powers are now unlocked?" He asked leaning on the doorframe. This time it was Funneh who answered. "Yeah, our powers are unlocked" Funneh stared down at her hand and then clenched it.

"We'll train your powers so that you can defend yourselves, but you aren't to cause any trouble. Got it?" Marisa warmed her children with a scary aura but a sweet smile. It was their mothers PROFESSIONAL CREEPY SMILE!

A week later the Krew had been training their powers. But they unexpectedly found some guests at their door. It was the weekend  and the Krew were just doing what they normally do. Play games, eat chips, talk to each other, finish any homework, and help each other with homework.

They heard the the doorbell ring and Draco went to answer the door. He opened it to see very familiar faces. Their was Rainbow's boyfriend, Justin. His girlfriend, Amya, Kyran, who was Gold's boyfriend. And Alec, Funneh's boyfriend.

"Hey guys!" Evan greeted for the group. "Yo, Evan! What's up!" Draco high fives the older boy. They were quite close out of the entire group (the lovers and Draco), well except for Amya and Draco. Draco, at first just became friends with him to make sure he wouldn't hurt Lunar (overprotective brother-) but then started to genuinely enjoy their friendship.

"Sorry we came so suddenly. But we had nothing to do, and someone *cough* Amya *cough* suggested we all hangout" Justin apologized. He wasn't really known to apologize but he warmed up to everyone. But he was still a bit cold? Well some could say that. But actually he's just very shy.

Ok pause: I'm going to give character info for Amya and Justin. Because their OC's, Amya belongs to @Falecrules and Justin belongs to me.

Name: Justin JadestoneAge: 16Looks: messy chestnut brown hair with lavender eyes (think of Hyūga clan from Naruto for a eye reference)

Age: 16
Looks: messy chestnut brown hair with lavender eyes (think of Hyūga clan from Naruto for a eye reference). He often just wears a teal jacket with fur around it and a black full sleeved shirt under it. He also wears black glasses (like in the photo below)

 He also wears black glasses (like in the photo below)

Personality: comes off as cold, unfriendly, and rude. But in reality he's just very shy. Once you get to know him you realize he's a realist, almost like a parent (very mature), and is very straightforward. Justine is very honest, almost brutally honest but Rainbow admires that about him. He's a bit of a tsundere though

Backstory:
Justine is from a rich family, both of his parents own a company. He was actually supposed to date Rainbow for a alliance

Rainbow and Funneh were playing a Minecraft map and there was parkour involved.

"Your boyfriends here!" Draco smirked as realization hit Rainbow hard. She ran upstairs frantically.

And that was the day, Funneh died....from laughing-

"Can you let us in?" Kyran asked trying his best not to be rude.

"Oh yeah! I forgot that you all were here!" Draco ribbed his neck sheepishly.

"That doesn't matter, but can we please come in?" Evan shook his head.

Draco nodded and let them in. They all stepped in and waved hello to each of the Krew members

Everyone hung out together for the remainder of the ur beast?" Evan looked down at a bowl of fruit.

"Well, we don't know how it happened. It just did" Lunar spoke out drinking some water. She didn't seem to bothered by the situation but was clearly pretending she wasn't bothered.

"We even got our transformations somehow" Rainbow whispered, but everyone was still able to hear her.

"I see..." Justin put a hand to his chin as if he was thinking.

Andddd, chapter end!

Ok, so I managed to get to 1000 something words. Also I'm sorry it took so long. I figured out what I wanted to do. And um, we're never seeing that mysterious figure from the last chapter ever again. It was supposed to be my OC Silvia, but I didn't want her in the story anymore. So she's not coming back. Sorry! But I hope you all have a nice day and stay safe!