chapter 2

???: strong one.

As I looked around and I saw.

I then guessed they was talking to me sense I was the only other slime here

Rimuru: yes can I help you.

???:we was wondering what are you doing here.

Rimuru: just going around looked ng for something to do.

???: W-well we was wondering if you could help us.

Rimuru: hmm.

???: please can you speak to our elder.

Rimuru: well I do t have anything else to do.

Time skip.

I was now speaking with the village elder this is what he looks like.

Elder: please help us we in desperate need of help there's a bunch dire wolf's that are going to attack tonight they've already killed plenty of us including my son and his brother his name was riger

Rimuru: hmm and what would I get In return for help you them.

Elder: we barely have anything but we will give you our undying loyalty we will be your servents.

Rimuru: no I don't think that would work

Elder: b-bu-

Rimuru: I'd rather have you all as my friends so I'll help you.

Elder: you mean you'll help us.

Rimuru: yes I rimuru tempest shall protect this village with my life if it comes down to it also we're going to need a fence

Time skip

Dire wolf:*howls*

Wolf leader: with veldora we will take over this forest our claws can take down the strongest foes our our fangs can break the strongest armor now ATTACK!

I was outside the fence waiting on them as they came at me I saw that the one with a star on it was talking to the leader as they was I said.

Rimuru: turn back now or die.

Wolf leader: how dare a insufficient pest say that to a wolf.

Just then the wolf's got cut by by steel thred I then see the wolf leader run at me he cuts the steel thred and jumped up to kill me but before he even got close my sticky there caught him.

Rimuru: WATER BLADE!!!

I sliced his head off I then looked at the other wolf's and said.

Rimuru: and you all either submit or die which will it be.

They didn't do anything so I ate the wolf and turned in to one of them and used the skill menace bad I did they slowly got closer when they was five feet away they bowed in respect I stopped as they said.

Wolf's: we shall serve you for now on.

Time skip

So now we're a village of dire wolf's and goblins as I was talking how to work together I then forgot the elders name.

Rimuru: hey elder what's your name again.

Elder: I'm sorry but I don't have one none of us do.

Rimuru: hmm that's a bit of a inconvenience then I'll give you all names.

They all got so excited.

I gave the elder his son's name only with a d at the end of it and I gave his other son his brothers name I then gave all the goblins names that was related to them I then got to the wolf's as I do I saw the son of there leader I thought he would be mad at me but their tails tell a different story.

Rimuru:I'll give you my family name something to do with storm how about ranga.

Ranga: yes!

Rimuru: ok ranga it is you'll be my partner.

Ranga: yes Lord rimuru.

When he said that the name stuck everyone started calling me that.

Time skip 3 days

After I woke up I found our giving names can evolve them like Pokemon when I saw rigerd I'm like damn.

Rimuru: hey rigerd do you all have anyone to make clothes.

Rigerd: no I'm sorry.

Rimuru: what about someone to build houses.

Rigerd: well we're not the best at building them but we get by.

Rimuru: ok is there anyone else hat you all trade with.

Rigerd: why yes actually there is we go to dwargon we trade there with the dwarves.

Rimuru: sent they very skilled artisans.

Rigerd: why yes they are.

Rimuru: I then see ranga.

Ranga: master I'm glad to see your awake.

I then noticed that all the wolf's evolved with ranga he explained that they all are one pack so if one evolved then the others do the same.

Rimuru: get ready me and some others are going to dwargon.

Ranga: yes Master.

As we get ready to leave I think back on all of this it's nice I then here great sage.

Great sage: steps of seal analyzed are 3/100