𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐢-𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 

𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐢-𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥

The next day the girls and Isabella were in front of the girls lockers while Riley was complaining

"Why hasn't he asked me?" Riley asked Maya, Skylar, and Isabella. "It's this weekend and Lucas hasn't asked me to the semi-formal. We're Riley and Lucas, aren't we girls?"

"We don't know anymore." They sighed. "Just tell us what to say." Isabella told her as Maya and Skylar nod in agreement.

"It's all over the front of my notebook." Riley informed them showing them her yellow notebook. "Riley hearts Lucas 4-ever."

"What's on the back of your notebook?" Skylar asked her. "Riley and Lucas we're just friends." Riley pouted as she showed them.

"Sweetie, what are you doing to yourself?" Maya asked her. "It's this weekend and he hasn't asked me to the semi-formal." Riley reminded her.

"Told ya. You got a problem." Maya told Riley as the girls nodded. "You did?" Riley asked.

"We all did." Skylar pointed to the three of them. "Why did you bring me here?" Skylar questioned Isabella.

"You're the one who wanted to spend her free period here." Isabella put her hands up. "I don't know why you still come here though."

"Eh, my school is like a ten minute walk here." Skylar shrugged. "And I'm usually bored." 

"Have I brought this up before?" Riley asked them.

They all looked up to the same place remembering how Riley has been complaining about this for the last couple of months.

"Yes, Riley, you've had problems before but you haven't had a Lucas problem until now." Maya told her.

Maya then had closed her locker door getting a shout from Cory from his classroom.

"Why does that keep happening?" Riley asked.

"Lockers, blackboard." Maya started off. "Chalk." Skylar continued.

"Chalk dust." Isabella gestured to Riley. "Your daddy." They ended explaining.

"How long you going to keep doing that?" Riley asked her blonde best friend.

"Till he comes out." Maya shrugged and not a moment later Cory walked out his classroom covered in chalk dust glaring at Maya. "Okay, I'm done!"

Maya ran away as Cory kept chasing her while the three of the girls just smile as Riley closed her locker.

ღღღ

"Semi-formal coming up." Cory reminded his class as they were in class. "Young men and you women interacting. Mixing in a social situation. So, to avoid any casualties, I thought we could discuss etiquette. Can anyone here tell me what etiquette is?" Cory asked and Maya raised her hand. "No, you can't."