1-insecurities

Remus was sitting in almost complete darkness, silent tears falling as he looked into the mirror. He traced his scars gently, especially the newest one, one great scar that ran from above his left eye to the bottom of his right cheek.
"Why me?" He whispered to no one in particular, the one thing he wants is to be normal.

Sirius was on his free period, well more like skipping the class period but, close enough. He opened the door and sees Remus sitting there, crying.  Should he comfort him, or should he leave, he knew Remus, he likes to be alone, but, he also knew how awful it feels to be alone. He walked in the room.
"Remus?" He said at slightly above a whisper as he turned on the light, Remus tried to quickly swipe away his tears but couldn't fast enough. Sirius walked over to him and sat on his bed.
"Why Sirius, why me, why am I always the monster?" He whispered.
"Remus you've never been the monster."
"Sirius are you blind, I've always been the monster!" He exclaimed while he started crying into Sirius' shoulder," Sirius I know you're trying to make me feel better" he whispered into his shoulder, "but I'm just some ugly monster, why aren't you scared?"
"There's no reason to be scared, Remus look at me," he said as he pulled up Remus' chin," you're beautiful, no, gorgeous, each scar shows what you've gone through, each scar shows your brave." Sirius said as Remus brightened up, needless to say the next time he looked in a mirror, he smiled.