2

Okay I accidentally added that picture of muichiro and I don't know how to remove it
Sorry :(

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

Today was a beautiful day. The sun was shining in the middle of the bright blue sky. The birds were singing, children were playing and laughing. Oyakata-sama had chosen the day off for the pillars since the recent demon activity has been very low. The pillars were all in their own estates, either alone or with someone. They decided to enjoy their day off and relax.
"Rise and shine !!"
The door flung open as a groan was heard from the sheets. The curtains that once shaded the sun were now wide open.
"Come on get up."
Sabito chuckled looking down at his best friend. Giyu was always super grumpy in the mornings. He flipped over onto his stomach and shoved his face under his pillow. Sabito grabbed the pillow and threw it off to the side.
"Giyu come onnn! It's our day off so I wanna do something fun!"
Giyu glared at him.
"Yeah, OUR day off. Everyone gets to do something different. You want to play so go play with your sword. I want to sleep so I will sleep!"
He grabbed the sheets and pulled them over his head with a few grumbles trying to get shade from the sun. Sabito pouted. He turned around and headed for the door.
"You're mean."
He shut the door behind him. Giyu looked above the sheets to make sure he was actually gone. He sighed and sat up about to comfort his friend. He stretched his arms out with a yawn. The door slammed open and Sabito came in with a running start, jumping onto Giyu. Giyu fell back with a shriek as Sabito fell onto him. There laid the two on the bed. Giyu groaned in pain and frustration.
"Get off you idiot !"
Sabito had a smile plastered on his face.
"Will you get up?"
Giyu pushes his face away from his own growing a bit pink.
"Yes! I was planning onto anyways!"
Sabito smiled pushing himself off of Tomioka and sat on the corner of the bed. Tomioka sat up with a sigh and glared at the pink haired teen. Sabito laughed and headed out the room.
"Come on! I'm making breakfast ~!"
Giyu stared at the door way. He sat in his room in silence and then chuckled. He got up and headed for the bathroom across the room.
The Water Pillar estate was rather small. There were 3 rooms to sleep in. Two bathrooms and small hot spring in the backyard. The kitchen and living room were rather large. Sabito and Tomioka were the only ones who lived there at the moment. Tomioka headed for the kitchen once he was finished in the bathroom. He sat down at the dinner table watching Sabito cook. He set his elbow on the table and rested his chin on his palm as he stared at the male in front of him.
"And breakfast is done!"
Sabito set two plates on the table, following with two cups of coffee.
"Eat up big boy."
Sabito said patting Giyus head. He sat down across from him and began to eat. Giyu said nothing and silently ate his food. From time to time he would glance at Sabito.
"Hey Giyu, are you okay?"
Giyu froze. Why was he asking this? Giyu set his chopsticks down and looked at the male.
"Why do you ask?"
Sabito frowned.
"Well recently you seem to always have something on your mind. You're always zoned out."
Giyu shook his head.
"There's nothing"
He continued to eat silently. He began growing red knowing that Sabito was staring at him. Why though? Why was he staring? Giyu wanted him to stop. It made him feel awkward and uncomfortable. Sabito gasped.
"YOU LIKE SOMEONE!"
The pancake he had been chewing was now stuck in his throat. He began coughing and growing insanely red. Giyu grabbed his drink and chugged it down hoping the pancake would go down with it. Sabito chuckled softly, instantly knowing he had got his guess right.
Giyu let out a sigh after catching his breath. He rested his forehead on the table.
"I'm right~! So who is it? Kocho?"
Giyu said nothing.
"Oh come on tell me, I'm your best friend!"
Giyu glared at him and grabbed his chopsticks and began eating again.
"Shut up and eat your food"
Sabito laughed and did as what he was told to do. He began to think what he should do to find out who giyu liked. His head shot up and his face beamed.
"Is it one of the girls?!"
Giyu shook his head.
"I'm not into girls, you know this."
Sabito frowned.
"I didn't! You never told me that. Unless... YOURE USING THAT TO HIDE YOU HIDDEN LOVE FOR THEM"
Sabito smirked, proud of his assumption. Giyu snorted.
"You really are an idiot."
Giyu placed his chopsticks down and got up from his seat, he grabbed his plate and placed it in the sink. Sabito pouted, doing the same as Giyu.
"So you're not gonna tell me?"
Giyu shook his head walking to the living room. Sabito smirked.
"Okay then, if you won't tell me I'll just find out myself! Come on!!"
Sabito grabbed Giyus hand and ran out side with him. Giyu went red at the sudden movement.
"Hey- hold on!"
Sabito shook his head with a smile
"Nope! First stop The Flame Estate!"
Giyu had a frown on his face, he didn't want to be outside for today. He just wanted to stay in and sleep. He softly laughed. This idiot..
_____________

"Hm! Yes! I understand now!"

The three pillars sat on the floor as they communicated with each other. Giyu hugged his knees.
"Can we go now?"
Sabito shook his head.
"I still need to know who you like."
Giyu groaned. Rengoku nodded.
"Oh so this is what this is about! Tomioka Didn't you say you liked-"
Tomioka quickly, like a flash of light, jumped on top of Rengoku and covered his mouth with his hands.
"Don't!!"
Rengoku pushes him off with a laugh.
"Do not worry! I won't say anything if you don't want me too."
Sabito got up.
"You Told Rengoku-San but not Me ?!"
Tomioka got up and walked out of the room.
"Let's go."
Sabito looked at Rengoku with puppy eyes.
"Rengoku-San please tell me who it is!"
Rengoku laughed.
"No way!!!"
Sabito groaned and went out the room. Once he got outside he noticed Giyu was already far from the flame estate. He quickly ran up to him and grabbed his wrist.
"Hey how come you told him but not me?"
Giyu continued walking, not making any eye contact.
"I didn't tell him, he overheard a conversation I was having with Kanroji."
Sabitos eye brows knitted together. Giyu shoved his hand out of Sabitos grasp and continued walking.
"You told Kanroji but not me?"
Giyu stopped walking.
"I don't get what's so bad about it."
"What's bad about it is that you tell other people expect me, you're best friend, who has been by your side for years! Since we were little kids. Doesn't that mean anything to you?"
Giyu clenched his fists. He looked down at his feet.
"Of course it does."
"Then why didn't you tell me? We tell each other everything..."
Giyu sighed.
"I don't have to tell you everything if I don't want to, you know."
Sabito frowned. He hated arguing with Giyu more than anything.
"I know, it's just I'm feeling kinda left out, you know?"
Giyu shut his eyes tightly, debating whether he should do what he was about to do. Sabito laughed nervously.
"Sorry, I'm making this about me again."
Giyu turned around and faced Sabito.
"Do you really wanna know who it is?"
Sabito froze.
"Uh...yeah, but if you don't wanna tell me it's fine."
Giyu stares into Sabitos eyes. They were the color of blue mist. They were gorgeous to Giyu. Giyu walked closer to Sabito.
"Before I tell you, don't you think it's obvious? Like at all?"
Sabito thought for a moment. He couldn't think of anything, and shook his head with a small no. Giyu snorted covering his mouth with his fist. He cupped Sabitos face with a smile. Sabito grew red.
"You really are an idiot."
Right there, in that moment, Sabito felt relief wash over him. Giyu had kissed the man and he felt happy about it, he was happy that he wasn't someone else. Giyu parted before Sabito even had the chance to kiss him back. He felt embarrassed when giyu let him go and backed away.
"Eh-? Wait-"
"I'm going back home now."
Sabito didn't know what to do. He was having a gay panic. Giyu turned around and began walking.
"Hold on!"
Sabito grabbed his hand and pulled him back. He swiftly grabbed his face with his other hand and kissed him. Giyu went insanely red, he was surprised. He had kissed back, wrapping his arm around Sabitos neck. Sabito let go of Giyus hand only to wrap it around his waist to pull him closer. They parted. Giyu looked at him, eyes wide, his cheeks flaming hot. Sabito looked off to the side, flustered.
"You didn't give me a chance to kiss back so..."
Giyu smiled softly at his best friend.
"Can we go home now?"
Sabito nodded and let go of Giyu. They both began walking towards the water estate. Midway there Sabito grabbed Giyus hand and intertwined their fingers together. Giyu looked over and tilted his head. Sabito avoided eye contact, his cheeks a tint of pink.
"It's just for safety precautions..."
"Sabito it's the middle of the day, nothing's gonna happen."
Sabitos pink cheeks turned red.
"I know that already!"
Giyu shrugged and continued looking forward.
"You know......We just ruined our friendship."
Sabito groaned at Giyus words.
"Shut up"
Giyu smirked.
"Okay."

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

this chapter was shorter than the other one, and I apologize for that, I haven't really had time to write. I've been getting some other stuff done and been taking advantage of all the free time I have right now but I promise I'll write more.

Stay inside and wash your hands <3