Let's Play A Game

"Get your ass in there" Louis spat as he pushed Niall into the room where'd he'd been kept. Niall fell on his knees whimpering, the pain in his knees was excruciating. He had so many cuts, bruises, and dried blood littering his legs.

"Sit in the damn chair" Louis demanded while shutting the door and locking it. That's when Niall really started to panic. 'Where was yellow mask?' was the first thing that popped into his head.

Niall reluctantly sat in the chair. Louis came up behind and tied his hands back with a new set of rope. After he tied the last knot he leaned into Niall's ear. "Let's play a game" He whispered, sending shivers down Niall's spine and Niall gasped.

"W-what kind of game?" Niall asked curiously.

Louis smirked. "My kind of game" He answered laughing evilly.

Niall's heart rate began to accelerate. He had no idea what this crazy fucker was gonna do to him. 

"Now..." Louis danced a finger across Niall's shoudler making Niall jump. "Tell me why you ran away. I thought you were a good boy."

"I-I..." Niall studdered.

"Fucking answer me!" Louis yelled smaking Niall across the face. He then grabbed him by the collar and yanked him. "Tell me why you ran away. You didn't just escape to go for a run."

"I wanted to leave" Niall mumbled.

"What?" Louis' eyebrows furrowed. "Why?!"

"Because!" Niall yelled back. "I don't wanna be here! I was kidnapped! This is horrible!" He sobbed.

Louis groaned. "So pathetic." Then he did something that made Niall's erratic beating heart, stop. He pulled a pistol from behind him and cocked it. "Tell me why I shouldn't shoot you in the head now."

Niall whimpered, tears streaming down his face. "I-I'm sorry. Please don't kill me. I don't wanna die!"

"Ugh god, all you teenagers are the same. Suddenly you grow a pair of fucking balls and then you get all scared once someone puts you in your place" Louis groaned loudly, stomping his feet. "What we did was the right thing. All teens are just screwed up little freaks who deserve to die."

"H-how can you say that! You're a teenager and if I do say so you're screwed up!" Niall yelled back, instantly regretting it because Louis' eyes darkened with such hatred and anger. He brought the gun down to Niall and pointed it to his crotch. 

Niall whimpered and closed his legs. "Please s-stop."

Louis smirked. "Let's continue our game shall we?" He took a few bullets out the gun only leaving one in. "A little Russian roulette, huh?"

Niall shook his head vigorously. "No! P-please don't! I'll do a-anything!"

"You've done enough!" Louis spat. He placed the gun back to his crotch. "All you gotta do is answer these questions. You get it right, I won't pull the trigger, but if you get it wrong, I pull it. Simple right?"

Niall nodded hesitantly. "Okay" He whispered.

"Its not like you really had a choice anyway" Louis laughed. "Now...first question...what's my favorite color?"

Niall gasped. How can he answer that?! "Ummm...r-red?" He guessed, shutting his eyes tightly.

He heard a laugh that made them snap open. "That's actually correct, Ni. Good job" Louis ruffled his hair making Niall flinch. "Now question two...where am I from?" 

"Doncaster?" Niall answered praying it was the right answer.

Louis pursed his lips. "That's right. Now question...three...what's my name?" He smiled cheekily.

Niall scoffed. "You never told me."

Louis grabbed Niall roughly by the chin. "Guess!" He yelled.

"J-Justin!?" Niall asked scared. He knew that was wrong. He totally didn't sound or look like a Justin.

"No!" Louis yelled then started laughing. "Sorry that is incorrect."

"Nooo!" Niall sobbed. He clenched his eyes shut. Louis giggled and then pulled the trigger, but no bullet exited. "You're lucky, Ni" Louis said as Niall sighed in relief. "Now question four...how many siblings do I have?"

"Five?" Niall guessed.

Louis made a buzzer noise causing Niall to jump and let out a choked sob. "Wrong again, Niall. I have six actually. Close, but no cigar" He teased pulling the trigger, but once again no bullet. "Lucky bastard" He mumbled. "Now question five...what is today's date?"

Niall thought for a moment. Okay, he was kidnapped on Monday which was the sixth and he's been here for about two days so its the eighth. "The eighth of September."

Louis groaned. "That's right. Stop answering them correctly and let me shoot you! Now question six...do you like yellow mask? Remember there's only one more shot left."

"W-what?" Niall blinked.

Louis pressed the gun harder to Niall's crotch making him whimper. "You heard me, I said do you like yellow mask?"

"...I-I...well, I...he-" Niall really didn't wanna answer this one.

"Five seconds" Louis pushed.

"I don't-"

"Four."

"But I-"

"Three."

"Please don-"

"Two."

"Yes! Fucking yes! Stop with the counting!" Niall freaked.

Louis smirked. "One" And then he pulled the trigger anyway.