*1*

izuku pov

                I just got home from school U. A high school to be precise. Today was a tiring day and          Aizawa-sensei seemed to be upset today I wonder why I'll ask him about it tomorrow. I walked into my house through the door "mom I'm home" I yelled as I walked through the entrance I placed my bag and shoes in my cubby and walked to the living room. When I got to the living room I was slammed to the ground, of course, my Kuro-sensei being ass was quick to flip and pin down whoever attacked me "who are you and what do you want" I look around the room and see officers with guns aimed at me I look down and notice that the person that attacked me was also one I made an 'oh' sound and jumped off him and walked towards the kitchen "okay where's my mother and what do you guys want oh and anyone wants tea." 

               I say as I was immediately shot at in the head so I ever the dramatizer fall back onto the ground and they all start panicking 'of course they didn't know I was immortal' I  then get back up and got a pot of coffee and sandwiches ready cause I got this weird feeling this will be a pain in my ass-arsenal, yeah that's what I meant arsenal. I turn and look at them questionably "can you guy tell me why you're here I wanna sleep" they all stop and stare at me I roll my eye's "take a picture it'll last longer...anyway, what do you want as far as I'm concerned the last thing I did to potentially get arrested was taking down the hero killer but that was put aside because there was no proof that I used a quirk to defeat him and I save a hero and hero-in-training so what do you want?" I hope I don't get killed for the way I'm talking I'm just tired one of the officers I recognized as Naomasa spoke up "you are going to be arrested for the murder of many prisoners in Tartarus you have the right to remain silent" he then started to walk over to me probably to cuff me 'kinky' and take me in "can I like keep my food and coffee I have a bad feeling about this" I say as I walk to the door and set them down to put on my shoes "I have no reason to resist especially when I'm innocent... and, I'm like really tired so yea,"

             I get up and grab my stuff like the two ingredients I need in life to survive right now food and coffee. When I collected my stuff I sluggishly walk out the door with the confused officer's behind me wondering why I'm not struggling. I hope into the back seat of their car chamber thing and sip my coffee and sigh "this is going to be a long year I can feel in" the guards look back at me angry that I'm still talking........When we got to the station probably for interrogations, they open the door and attempt to grab me "hey I'm coming don't need to shove" I say has I walk out with the 'guard dogs' on my tale. As I walk through the door people have guns pointed at me 'oh god I thought this was some kind of joke'  tear's start to well up in my eye's "oh, okay so this is real, haha, guess that old quote is true" they look at me weirdly as if I confidently said all might can't save anyone, they lead me into the interrogation room I sat down and took a sip of my coffee, set it on the table then grabbed a sandwich out of my plastic baggy and set the bag on the table and started munching on my sandwich.

              'what do they want they said I killed people in Tartarus how would I even get in there why would someone even want to kill the people already in prison' I finished my sandwich and started mumbling before I even knew it Aizawa-sensei and Naomasa were right in front of me writing down what I was saying when I realized that they were there I stopped "imsorryimsososorryomgimsosorry" I stopped again and bowed my head "I'm sorry for mumbling" Aizawa shook his head "Midoriya do you even know why you're in here?" he questioned Naomasa turned his quirk on before I answered "I think from what I have been told is that I was framed for a murder in Tartarus prison. I don't really know the specifics but if you showed me what evidence you have I would love to see it" I say in a scary tone that said 'if you don't have solid evidence I'm walking out of here right now' Naomasa nodded and walked out to get it when the door shut and only me and Aizawa-sensei were in the room tear's started streaming down my face as I looked down at my lap then looked at Aizawa-sensei who was staring at me.

              "do you really think I did it Aizawa-sensei you couldn't really, you of all people should know I wouldn't" he sighed and shook his head " no I don't but their evidence will get you in prison and I wish I could help you I really do but even I haven't seen all of it, I'm sorry izuku I really am. I know your innocent somehow bakugo does to but everyone else, I'm sorry, just promise me you will survive, that place is bad news." I nod my head "I promise and besides didn't really expect help from them they don't know how my home life is or really anything about me so can't expect much from them" I give him a closed eye half-assed smile cause I ain't got no energy "Naomasa get in there and stop being creepy this isn't a spy movie" we heir someone yell from outside the room a few seconds later and he walks in with a computer and set's it in front of me I unpause it and see that they were from security cameras.

               'there I was was walking down the hall all the cage doors were disappearing and there were blood spilling out of each cell there were flesh and bones everywhere. Every time someone was killed you could see and hear the prosses they went through. Their bodies would collapse on themselves and when it couldn't contain anything the body would burst open intrails fly everywhere. When 'izuku' was finished they would walk down each hall and do it over and over again when he got to a certain cell he opened it with his hand' I pause the video and look at the other too and sigh "did you check for fingerprints?" they look confused and Naomasa said "you didn't touch anything" I shook my head and played the video again "so I'm going to guess that you didn't even watch the whole video then" I then see me riping off All for One's head then look at the camera and give a closed eye smile then the video stops as I leave Tartarus I close the laptop and shack my head "ridiculous if you actually watched the v-" I get stopped by Naomasa slapping me "you know you are being sentenced for life for this right... take him were done here" I grab my coffee and food and walk out with Aizawa at my side "watch the video and look at anything that can produce a reflection look at the way that person smile's, then think of every villain we have faced over the last year" I then get a nod from him as they escort me to a truck and that was the last time I will see my 'teacher' for a while.