*quirks*

QUIRk:

NAME: gods gift (it may change)

The user

is god and isn't at the same time? the user that Dems someone worthy can copy their powers and give them to the worthy but only the people he truly trusts. Those given the power can't copy and pass their power.

Powers:

shapeshift: allows user to shift/transform into anything living non-living mythical or not and with their forms also comes their powers

psychic:

apporт

The power to pull something from somewhere else and have it appear before you.

-Astral Projection

The power to separate his/someone else spirit from their body.

-Possession

taking over someone's body by switching his spirit with theirs.

Clairvoyance

Without having to move, this power allows user to view objects or people anywhere he has been unobstructed by crossing his eyes.

Cryokinesis

The ability that allows a person to create and control ice with their mind.

Curse

The ability to create misfortune to others and can be done by touch. The course of the curses can be changed at the user's discretion.

Death-warning

A vision of a living person before their death.

ESP not to fog the glasses

The ability not to fog the glasses when eating ramen.

Flight

The ability to fly/float.

Hydrokinesis

The ability to freely use water or create water. Also the ability to create sweats on the body.

Hypnosis

The user uses this power to disguise other people, making one person/user look like another person.

Invisibility

The power to turn himself invisible for 10 minutes. It is canceled if someone touches him while he's in that state. When the time runs out, or if someone touches him, he has to wait 1 minute before turning invisible again.

Mediumship

Also called channeling - communicating with spirits.

Memory Alteration

Delivering a strong impact to someone's head to eliminate the desired memory. Anything that causes an impact (ex: crowbar) may be used.

Memory Supplementation

The drawback of this power as the user uses restoration on the brain of the person, the memory is filled with a random different memory on each person.

Mind Control

The power to influence the minds of every single person on the planet - this can even change the laws of nature and human ecology itself, making it one of the users' most powerful abilities. The user also considers it his most dangerous power as he could wipe out humanity with a single thought.

Perspective

The visual ability to see through objects. The permeability to view through things increases every second: 3 seconds the clothes and 5 seconds the skin. This is one of the users' abilities that he can't control.