masturbation show

Gerard quietly closed the silky curtains that surrounded the hotel room bunk bed. He shared the cheap hotel room with the rest of the band, even though he risked getting caught, the ache between his thighs was too much to ignore, so with curtains drawn and boxers pulled down, Gerard reached between his legs and firmly grasped his erect member. He started slow, flicking his wrist to create the blissful friction he craved so much. Images spun through his mind, images of the man he wanted so desprately in all manner of positions Gerard would love him in at this given time. As his hands pace increased around his throbbing dick he clung onto a mental image of his best friend frank on his knees in front of him. He worked his hand faster, desprate for release with a mumbled moan of Franks name, he came over his hand and sheets. Mentally apologizing to the poor cleaner who would have to clean the sheets the next day, he settled back into a more comfortable position and reached to open the curtains of the bed. As he turned to the curtains he felt a pulse of horror as he noticed he had not completely consealed his late night wank, there was a crack inbetween the curtains, large enough to see through. As Gerard opened the curtains he hoped to god that no one saw or heard. But the last thing he expected to see was frank with his hand around his hard cock staring in shock and horror directly were the crack in the curtain was previously.

Thanks for reading people