Chapter 2: Into the Boundary

.....Hanako.....
It felt amazing to be hugged by Yashiro. Even though she hugged me to feel better. When Yashiro pulled herself off me, she seemed deep in thought about something. "Yashiro?" I asked.
"Yes Hanako-kun?"
"You seem to be thinking about something? What is it?"
"Oh its nothing Hanako-kun!"
I knew something was going on. I clinged onto her. "Something seems to be bothering you, Yashiro." I whispered in her ear. 3 seconds of silence passed by and I was getting impatient. "Tell me Yashiro!" I shouted grabbing her cheeks and tilting them towards me. "O-ok ok! Hanako-kun! I'll tell you, let me go!" She said in surprise. When i let her go, Yashiro rubbed her cheeks. "I was wondering why Aoi-chan even went there. She's not much of a person that would like horror rumors." She said while she was rubbing her cheeks. Then she started tearing up again. "Aoi-chan is innocent, Hanako-kun." I held her chin up so that she could look into my eyes. "We will save her together and ask her why, ok?" I said. Yashiro felt better. She hugged me again. "Hanako-kun! I really like you!" She said. I turned red and started stammering. I never stammered like this before.

"Y-Yashiro, w-w-what are you saying!" I stammered and before I can even do anything, she let go of me. "Now, let's go get Minamoto-kun!" She said in a positive way. I looked at her walk to the door and felt happy. "She likes me. But I don't know if she wants to be in a relationship. What if she just thinks of me as a friend." After a few minutes, Yashiro came with the kid. He seemed to have a similar problem. His friend was also acting weird it seems. "I was on my way to come to meet you Hanako. But i met Senpai in the way and we both walked together to see you." He said. "You both walked together? Alone? All by yourselves?" I asked, not wanting Yashiro to go with the kid. "Yes, Hanako-kun!" Yashiro replied. I came up to them and slowly pushed Yashiro away from the kid. The kid looked at me in an annoyed manner as I slowly clung on to Yashiro's neck.

"So, let's go to the boundary!" I said dragging Yashiro to the door. "Hanako! Let go of senpai you pervert!" I heard the kid shout at the back. When we reached the photography room. I opened the storage room door and urged Yashiro and the kid to come in. The both felt unsure.
"We will be able to return right?" Yashiro asked. I smiled at her and held her hands, knowing that she's kind of afraid. "Don't worry, we will." I said as I held her cheek with one hand. "You're gonna get it from me for being really close to senpai, you nasty pervert!" The kid shouted running our direction. We both then blushed at the fact that i was really close to her. She covered her face with her hands and i tilted my hat towards my face. "Anyways, I think we should enter now." Yashiro said as the kid stopped running and turned towards the storage room. Then she walked in with me and the kid. We finally reached the boundary.

It was really different compared to all the other boundaries we've seen. There were many types of devices floating around. Near us, were many clones, of the three of us. We couldn't tell who was who. We couldn't tell which of us were the real ones. The clones looked no different from each of us. This will be a tough battle.