Chapter 6: Doki Doki

.......Hanako......

Im such a stupid idiot. What's wrong with me. I try not to show Yashiro any symptoms. But....I just.... can't stay away from her. I feel amazing when she's near me. I just feel
... I can't express it...My heart always goes

.....

.....

....doki doki....doki doki...

My biggest desire was Yashiro. At this moment, she's the only one in my heart. Tsuchigomori once told me that ghosts don't have romantic feelings for humans. I now felt that I could prove him wrong.

Yashiro started worrying about the kid. "Kou-kun? KOU-KUN?" She called out.
"Yashiro, something must have abducted him, or he must've touched one of his desires by accident. We must continue the search without him for now." I said. She sighed.
"Alright then."
I looked at her worried face. I held her cheeks and turned them towards me.

"The search without the kid is better right. We could be all alone, Nobody to distract the time with an apparation and his girlfri...AHHH! ASSISTANT!!"
Yashiro looked at me in confusion. I swear I was gonna say 'girlfriend'. We finally reached the big screen for real. Over there, were Aoi-san, the kid and his friend staring at the screen, which was white. "A-AOI-CHAN!" I heard Yashiro shout as she ran towards her friend. However, while she was running, a force field appeared around Aoi-san and blasted Yashiro away. I caught her in my arms.
"Don't go running off like that!" I said coming really close to her face. We heard an evil laugh behind us.
"H-Hanako-kun!" Yashiro shouted in fear, hugging my neck and squeezing herself into my arms. My cheeks tinted blush as she neared my body. Her skin was really soft. She laid her head on my shoulder.

......

..................................

Was this pay back for making her blush a few minutes ago?

.........doki doki....doki doki.....

"Who dares enter my boundary!" A voice spoke. I gave the screen a death stare while it poked its eyes and mouth out. "Let go of the kids! Yume-san(the name of the apparition)! I don't want trouble." I said to the apparition.
"You're no match for me school wonder No.7-sama!" Yume shouted out.
Yashiro got down and looked around to see if she could do anything. I came to attack the screen with my knife, but a clone stopped me. It pushed me towards Yashiro. I fell on my shoulder and slowly got up with the help of Yashiro. I looked her directly in the eye, which might have scared her a bit. Then I came to her ears.
"Yashiro, there's some wires behind the apparation, pluck all of them out. If you couldn't do that, then there will be another cloning machine. I need you to destroy it!" I whispered in one go. She nodded and ran off, leaving me to fight the clones.

...... Yashiro.....

Hanako-kun trusted me with the job. I tried to pull out the wires of the screen, but it didn't work. I sighed and ran towards the cloning machine in the 'service' door. I opened it to find clones of Hanako-kun. He's everywhere. I felt like I'm in love with him.

Maybe I was?

I snapped out of it and jumped across the Hanako-kun clones. Just as I was about to destroy it. A clone clung on to me and kissed my nose.
"Yashiro, do you know how much I really love you? You mean the world to me. Don't leave me Yashiro. I don't wanna be lonely. Stay here with me." The clone said. As tempting as it was, I would have just stayed there. I sighed  and smiled shyly.
"The world sounds amazing, but I can't. Im sor......."
Another clone kissed me in the lips and cornered me to the wall. He acted and looked just like Hanako-kun.

.............................

...doki doki...doki doki...

I could only hear my heartbeat across the room. That was when I wondered....

   Why can't I just live here instead

Waaaaa~
Hi everyone! I hope you're all safe from coronavirus! Sorry for the short chapter. I just used alot of 'doki doki' in it. That is onomatopoeia for 'ba-thump' its used for the heart. And Yume means 'dream'(that's why the apparation is called so) .ANYWAYS. STAY SAFE YA'LL.

BAIIII.                      -Rika
🌝🌚🌝🌚