Chapter 1

*************Dannny's POV*************

I downed another drink. I didn't care. It was my 9th drink of the night.

"Danny aren't you worried?" asked my best friend, and bandmate, Ben.

"Fuck no!" I slurred in reply.

" Well I think we should go back to the bus.." he replied.

"Fuck off wanker! Have some fun!" I said, angrily.

"Please Danny, Let's go. We can have more on the bus"

"Fine," I replied.

I realized I was stumbling horribly. Not even stumbling, more like falling. Ben and Cameron ended up holding me up, pretty much carrying me, back to the bus.

We went in and at that point I fell to the ground and blacked out.

I'm shaken awake by Ben.

"Get up sleepyhead! We have a show in 20 minutes."

"Fuck off!" I reply.

My head pounds with a fucking hangover. This is going to be fucking great. I get out of my bunk, changing into my long sleeve black v-neck, ripped black skinnies, and boots. I swig down some jack to ease up the headache and I'm ready to go.

*************Ali's POV***************

"Ali! Are you ready? The concert starts in an hour!" my friend Jennie yelled.

"Give me a minute!" I yell back.

I check myself over. My black and purple hair is straightened and teased. My blue eyes are lined with eyeliner. And I have on my pink monster Asking Alexandria tee with black skinnies and black converse high-tops. Definately concert ready.

Rushing downstairs Jennie and I look each other over. She looks fabulous in her "Filthy and I Know It" I See Stars shirt.

I bolt outside and jump in her car. We blast our music as we head out to see Asking Alexandria.

Whne we get there the place is packed. Pushing our way to the front Asking Alexandria heads on stage, starting up with Alerion. This show is going to fucking rock.

***************Danny's POV****************

As we finish up the show with The Final Episode (Let's Change the Channel), I see the most beutiful girl ever In the front. She has black and purple hair and she's wearing one of our t-shirts. She is the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen. Her eyes lock with mine and I wink at her, put out my hand, pull her onstage and finish singing pointing for her to go backstage. She does and we finish the show.

When we go backstage I walk up to this mystery girl.

"Ello love, I'm Danny, what's your name?" I ask her.

She smiles and blushes "Ali."

"What a beautiful name to go with a lovely face like yours," I smile and wink.

She blushes and mutter's, "Thanks."

"And they ryhme well together." I say with a smile.

She laughs, the most adorable sound ever. I really liked this girl.

Ben comes in and chuckles at my expression.

"Well it seems our Danny is interested in someone, at that, a very lovely lady," he says.

The other guys are also standing in the room and laugh.

I also laugh and say, "Don't worry Ben, nothing can take me from you!"

We laughed and Ali still seemed in shock from what Ben had revealed about my sudden crush on her.

"So love you want to come out for a drink?" I smile at her.

"Sure," she says calmly, "Can I bring my friend though? She came to the show with me and I kind of just left her in the crowd."

"Of course that's fine love," I say.

*************Ali's POV************

Oh. My. God. I can't believe Danny Worsnop not only likes me, but also wants to go out for a drink with me. Jennie is going to freak! But I need to keep cool.

"Let's head out guys," says James.

"Alright," we all reply.

Danny holds the door for me and says, "After you m'lady."

I giggle and go through then he puts his arm out to me like some fancy gentleman. I giggle and take his arm in my hand. He then leads us through the back door where Jennie is waiting.

 She stares with wide eyes and becomes speechless. I wink at her and she walks next to me.

"Hey Jen! You already know everyone in the band obviously. Uhm guys this is Jennie, My best friend." I say.

"Nice to meet you," Ben says smiling.

The other guys grumble a hello.

"Well come on you wanker's, it's party time!" yelled Danny.

I laugh and shake my head.

I have a feeling tonight will be interesting.

**********************************************************************************

Please let me know how I'm doing, this is my first fanfiction story!