Cadmus

Warning: language. Thats all
Dick:13
Jason: 11
Tim:8
Damian: 1
.................................................

It had been a few years since that night. The night our oldest joined us at night. I was right Clark had a fit. It was hillarious and it was even better when he found out that we had not one but two young kids out on the streets with us at night and wait till he finds out we're training another and will train a fourth when he's old enough. Great I'm turning into Bruce.

Anyway....

Dick is now 13 and I really couldn't be prouder of him. He has taken to the crime fighting life so well, as have his brothers. They basically absorb what Bruce and I teach them.

They are also top of their respective class at Gotham Accadamy. Followed closely by Dick's friend Barbra Gorden. I like her. She becme Batgirl about a year after Dick becme Robin.

.................................................

Todays the day.....

The day that all the sidekicks (don't tell Roy I called them that) got to meet eachother... well there are only three others and my boys have already met KidFlash and Speedy. Not that the younger two are here cause it took alot for Bruce and I to allow HIM to do this there's NO way my younger boys are doing this besides Tim isn't technically a sidekick yet.

I'm nervous I can feel something is gonna happen, I don't know what but I can feel it and with my little bird and those two gingers in the same place it's bound to be bad.

Don't get me wrong I love Roy and Wally, they're like my own sons but when those three boys are together you can bet something bad is going to happen.
.................................................
Timeskip to after Cadmus when the League arives.

I was right. Something happened.

I am currently in costume glaring at the now four teen infront of me and two of them refuse to meet my eyes. Roys not here I'll ask about that later, for right now I will be content at batglaring at my son while the league argues with them.

.................................................

I'M PISSSED.

And I have made this very clear to both males that are currently in the Batmobile with me. We're on our way home and I have yet to say a word, however I don't need to speek for them to know when I'm pissed.

When we finally get home I practically drag Dick out of the car and to the medbay, Tim and Jay, who had Dami in his arms, had come to greet us but had wisely stayed away from me when they saw the look on my face and gone to their dad instead. I am Still not saying a word. He still won't meet my eyes.

I finish patching him up and turn to leave when I hear a small voice say softly

"I'm sorry Mamma."

I sigh and turn around gently taking the little bird into my arms and pulling him close being mindful of his injuries. I can feel his tears on my neck. I know he hates it when we're mad at him. I sigh softly again and tighten my hold on him again mindful of his injuries.

"You understand why I am so angry at you don't you?" I asked in a soft voice and he nodded slightly.

"You could have been killed tonight DickieBird. I don't know what your dad and I would do if something were to happen to you cel mic. (little one) not to mention what your brothers would be like." I had become aware of my husband and other sons halfway through my little speach though.

"We would probably go insane." Bruce said softly, as he wrapped his arms around us both and rested his chin on the shoulder that Dick wasn't pressed up against and I felt two more set of small yet strong arms wrapp around Dick and I one of which still held the baby. I chuckled and hear my oldest bird chuckle slightly too.

"We would." I agreed.
"All that aside however, we are so very proud of you Dickie." I said softly brushing my fingers through his hair. I felt Bruce nod against my shoulder.

"Come on boys lets go shower and then watch a movie." I said softly and I felt all my boys nod slightly. I took Damian from Jason before following the others to get a shower. The rest of the night was spent cuddled on the couch watching movies.

Gosh I loved my boys.