the hospitable CH:1

The fey a mysterious and misjavus folk, some of these beings set out to harm humans, some of them just want to be harmless pranksters, and some with the goal to help man. one thing is for sure their true loyalties lie with nature. As druids we are people who have set out to be one with nature, to protect and ally ourselves with these creatures, spirits, and ethel beings who protect and inhabit these wild parts of the earth. as druids, this is our way, this is our call, we are one.

Zanith keeper of the forest

"Rowen come back Rowen join us please come back please please before the great darkness consumes us" a female voice spoke from the blurry light above him. his body lay in some kinda limbo state. He was surrounded by water he was warm and felt strange he couldn't tell what direction he was facing. he seemed to be on something solid but not solid at the same time and everything was pitch-black apart from the blurry light above him. he felt something cool on his forehead and the female voice started to become more audible and more clear as if he was emerging from the water "rowen wake up, rawen come back come back rowen come back" then he finally emerged from the water and was consumed by the light his vision being flushed with nothing bright white light.

"Rowan Rowen wake up wake up, good your awake" he felt horrible his stomach hurt and he felt weary and very hot and all he wanted to do was stay under the covers. The nurses spoke to him again in her motherly sounding tone "hey hey I know you don't feel good but you need to sit up lunch and medicine is here" he gave a groan and sat up. He shivered as he felt her wipe his forehead with a wet rag to cool him down. She then gave him a small cup with some pills in it and some water, he reluctantly put the pills in his mouth hoping he could keep them down and drank the water to help swallow them. he then remembered to wait a few minutes before he ate to give the medicine time to work so he wouldn't lose his lunch, right in the middle of lunch.

He waited then began to feel better his fever started to subside a little and the medicine was actually working he had somewhat of an appetite back for as long as the medicine worked. he began to eat his soup as well as his crackers, then as he was eating low and behold he grabbed his stomach leaned over the side of his bed quickly and vomited into the bucket next to him. That was it he wasn't eating anything for the time being. His nurse noticed and once he was done vomiting his guts out she disposed of the bag that was in the bucket and replaced it, taking his food away knowing he wasn't going to eat anymore. This was just great, He wanted to be back home with his master learning crafting but no, he was stuck in the local hospital vomiting his guts out because of some local bug that was going around. If only he had some kinda magic that could heal him completely but the little sorcery he knew was with blacksmithing and to his knowledge only a being with more power then him could help him. one of the fey maybe but most of the stories told him that even if he could find one of those tricky nature spirits they might not even help him. If they even were as powerful as legend told, but he doubted it he was half-fey and just as powerful as anyone else so they couldn't be that powerful. The only impressive "power" that he had inherited was some pointed ears and a slight advantage when it came to looks, although nothing crazy.

As he thought about it he had been more connected with nature ever since he was young. He remembered being called to the forest not by a voice but by a feeling of comfort and serenity. He felt very comfortable in the wilderness. It was the same feeling you would get when returning home after a long time away. It was a place he could really think of a place without judgment without fear. The sound of the small creak moved through his mind, his eyes closed focusing on that comforting memory he could feel the cool water through his fingers and felt no fear drinking from it. Now another memory popped into his head. He remembered seeing a pure snow white doe in his periphery he also could see it sometimes poking around the basses trees, eating foliage around the roots. But he could never get close to it, it would always disappear but he felt comforted when it was there with its slender body its fur was almost silver, and during those ocasion when it was there he felt warm and fuzzy inside. Then he moved to another memory. He remembered having dreams of a woman in a dress that matched the color of the stags fur she had pointy ears, like him and she seemed to put off that same feeling of comfort as the stag. Just thinking about her made his stomach feel better and the old memory slightly brought back that same feeling. He felt drowsy as well; he also felt a soft warm soothing presence next to him, he could almost touch it. Then he heard a soft female voice in his head. It had a gentle motherly tone to it "shhh it's okay sweetie you can rest now" then he felt a small gentle soft pleasant kiss on his head and finally drifted off to sleep feeling safe feeling comforted...

To be continued...