What Else is there to say? (1)

I am running.

That's the only memory I recalled that night, the night my brother was killed. I was there running beside him until we heard a gun shot then his body abruptly dropped. I looked down and ran back to him.

"Kane , oh my God no. Kane please. " I said in a loud whisper as I applied pressure to his wound. He lifted his bloody hands and cupped my face.

"This is my karma, Zoë..." my brother managed to say while he spit blood out his mouth.

"No no no , nobody deserves this okay I'm calling the ambulance. " I said to him sternly until I heard footsteps behind me.

I looked up to see a tall guy standing over my brother and I wearing a ski mask. I scanned him from his shoes to his head, all black...like a shadow. I caught his piercing angered eyes ripping through my brown irises. I looked down at my brother quick to find him dead in my arms, then I heard a click. I took a breath and looked back up to see a gun barrel looking back at me.

"Please, just make it quick...I have nothing else." I cried out to the guy.

"YO! MAN LETS GO NIGGA DAMN!." A guy at the end of the ally yelled out, I closed my eyes waiting for him to pull the trigger.

I then heard footsteps frantically running away then a car screeching. I opened my eyes  to see the man gone, my brother dead and blue and red lights.

"And then what happened?" The therapist asked me.

I opened my eyes and looked at her.

"I dont know, I think I passed out." I told her truthfully.

She took a deep sigh.

"Zoë we go through this every time, we come to this part and you say you dont know..." she said kind of annoyed with me.

"Well what else is there to say Mrs. Gates? Huh, I said I dont remember OKAY!." I shouted at her.

She gets frustrated with me all the time, sometimes I dont even know if she listening to me. I gathered my belongings and left the office. I headed to my car and just broke down.

Damn I miss my brother so much...we were so close, damn near inseparable and someone took that away from me...took that away from us. I lit up a cigarette and pulled off to my next destination.

I pulled up and hopped out the car making sure to lock the door. I knocked on the door and waited. I saw someone look through the blinds and smiled, I smiled back and the door open. I was immediately attacked with a bear hug from my favorite person. Von.

"Damn Zoë where you been ?" He said still hugging me.

"I've been going to therapy and shit ya know" I answered him.

Von is like my protector we are also bestfriends. He was my brothers right hand man, family and mentor. Whatever Kane wanted to do, best believe Von would be right there so his death hit him very hard as well.

"Baby you know yo ass dont needa be going to no therapy, we got each other...iight?" He said to me loud and clear.

I nodded. I know I could go to him about it but he wasn't as stable either. He put his arm around me and walked me to the livingroom,  where he had guns, weed, liquor and his music set up, there were also a couple of guys here, some I knew and some I didnt know.

"Baby you remember Tay-K right?" He asked me and I nodded my head and said wassup to him. Von is a upcoming rapper, he knows a lot of people in the industry but he wanna make it on his own without help, and I respect that.

"Oh yeah and that skinny head ass nigga right der is comethazine. Nigga got famous famous and moved to da hills ain't dat right nigga." Von said loudly catching his attention.

"Its Jahmier nigga, I ain't rappin right now." He replied to Von. He then looked at me while he put a blunt in his mouth. My throat got dry as I quickly looked away.

"Baby come sit." Von said motioning me to the couch. I had to walk pass Comethazine in order to sit on the other couch. He had his feet stretched out on the coffee table blocking the path.

"Can you move your legs please?" I asked him not giving eye contact.

And he kept his feet up as if he didn't hear me. I looked over at him to see him eyeing me continuing to blow smoke out his nose. He then put his feet down and nodded. I walked passed him swiftly while walking up to von.

Von looked up at me and pulled me down on the couch slowly.

"So baby when you gonna let me fully take care of you? I need to make sure you're being safe out derr." Von said squeezing my hand lightly.

"Vonny you know I'm staying safe, besides you know I like being on my own." I replied while twisting his dreads.

"Nah bruh too many niggas out here trigger happy I wont allow what happened to Kane happen to you, ain't no way baby." He said sternly staring me in my eyes. I felt myself about to cry but I didn't wanna cry in front of everyone.

"So you think living here would be safe for me knowing all the shit you do?" I said to him, he looked down then smiled.

"You're right Z, just know I always got my look out on you...gotta watch your back for you." He smiled and  I laughed.

"Well I'm about head home." I said as I looked outside seeing the sun setting. I got up opening my arms for Von. He got up and hugged me until he lift me off the floor, I chuckled as he let go.

"Damn you gotta go so soon Z, spend a night at least I ain't seen you ina month." I thought about it and he's right. I went on a hiatus after my brother's funeral, and I wanna catch up with him.

"But I need my toothbrush and all that..."

"I'll go the store right now I gotchu." He kissed my cheek then grabbed his keys and left out with all the other guys.

I cleaned downstairs a bit, then grabbed my phone and charger heading upstairs to Vonny's room. On my way up the stairs I heard moaning in the guest bedroom I cringed and just walked to the bathroom across from it. After I was done and washed my hands I walked out bumping into...Jahmier.

He had his shirt off showing his chains and he was wearing Lakers basketball shorts. He looked down at me with a confused expression.

"My bad, I was going in Vonny's room." I said barely can talk. He just continued to walk pass me towards the bathroom, and i hurriedly ran to Vonn's room and closed the door.

I stripped out my clothes and wore One of Von's shirt I layed down in his bed watching tv, I started to hear a girl moaning again, I turned the tv up louder...then i suddenly drifted off to sleep.

Part 1 Down. Be sure to Vote, Comment, add to your library If this spark your interest. Muah♡♡.