Never Replace you but (8)

Days passed since I last talked to Vonny. Our separation made me feel the same way i felt when I isolated myself when my brother passed away. I still felt like he controlled me too much, but I did feel like I was neglecting him.

I've also distance myself from Jahmier also, not intentionally but I felt like I needed to fix my problem with Vonny first.

It was a Friday evening and I saw online post of this club event , and Vonny was gonna be Hosting and Rapping tonight, so I wanna pop up.

"So what you gonna wear then?" Kynndal asked me while we were on Facetime picking out outfits for tonight.

"I dont know something simple maybe." I responded while shrugging my shoulders.

"Girl no the hell you not especially when all them fine ass men gonna be there, Jahmier to be exact." She said in a 'matter of fact' tone.

"He's gonna be there?" I asked as if I didnt hear her. She nodded her head while smiling.

"Yes girl, so you need to wear something...stand outish ya know what I mean?."

I nodded my head at her. I felt like I needed to have fun tonight, I wanted to get my bestfriend back and I've been working really hard at work these past few days also.

It was about 7:30p.m and I finished getting dressed. I had put on this 2-piece pink set with a nice red bottom heel. I looked at myself once more before Kynndal called me to come outside. She still had my car but I'm getting it back once this night is over.

I got in the car and she turned down the blasting music.

"Heyyyy bisshh." She said greeting me. My bestie looked fine I'm not gonna lie. If she wanted to take anyone home tonight.... she could.

"Hey Kyn, who you looking all good for tonight?." I asked her as we pulled off.

"Girl Tae fine ass gonna be there ,and you know I'm tryna get round 4." She said with her tongue out. I rolled my eyes at her.

"But enough about me, I know your kitty down there sick of Mr. Vibrator girl, who you going home with tonight?."

I gasped and pinched her arm. She wanted me to be like her so bad.

"With all do disrespect Kyn I'm not finna give it out to someone i just met a week ago." I said to her referring about her and Tae.

She smacked her lips.

"Girl you only live once, and I'm living okay. Loosen up." She said lastly before turning up the music and speeding up.

We arrived to the club at about 8:20 p.m. and the line was long. I scrunched my face up then smiled on the bright side. This is the exposure Vonny needed to get his music more out there. He already had frequent listeners, but I knew he wanted more.

We got out the car and walked towards the building. A few girls smacked their lips and a few guys hollered at us, but Kynndal and I were not bothered by any of it.

"Zoë I'm not standing in this long ass line, ima boss...bosses dont stand in line." Kynndal said loudly.

"Girl humble yourself okay, we gonna wait in line like everybody else." I said back to her which caused her to pout.