Its just Business (10)

Jahmier's Pov

I roll my weed up on her buttocks
Cotton candy Faygo, my favorite soda pop
I'm in Diego, with Sandy, no Spongebob
Mo' ammo than gun shop
I'm not a Crip, I'm a permanent bloodclot-

"Run that shit back..." I said to my music engineer as we were working on this song.

"Aye man yo phone been blowing up out here, you wanna take a break?" He said to me. I nodded then walked out the booth.

I went over to my phone to see 5 missed calls from Von. I smacked my lips before calling him back. After the 4th ring, he answered.

"Yo Von, I'm at the studio wassup?" I said to him before he responded.

"Wassup my guy, aye let's shoot a video for the song we did." He said sounding nonchalant. I nodded as if he could see me then I spoke up.

"Ight nigga send me the time and addy." I said with a raised tone before hanging up.

I looked at Zoë's number in my phone as a sharp pain went through my head. I grabbed my head and cursed.

"Shit...yo ant let's finish this another day ight gotta go meet up with somebody." I said to him. He nodded as I packed my things and left.

I was on my way to Zoë's house to chill for a while before I met up with Von. I wanted to talk to her bout some shit, shorty deserves to know what's up.

As if it was on que I got a call from her.

"What's up shorty, I'm on my way to yo crib na." I said.

"I'm not home right now, I'm at the mall." She said to me sounding a little occupied.

"Well shit looks like you dont need me...but I'm finna meet up with Von and shit."

The call went silent but before I could question it Zoë huffed before talking.

"Okay Jahmier, I'll call you later." Before I could say anything else, she hung up.

"Fuck wrong with her?"

I tossed my phone in the passenger seat and continued to drive.

I pulled up to this mansion that Von located for the video. I got out the car grabbing my shit before walking up to the door.

Before I could knock, the door swung open.

"Yo wassup Jahmier " Tae said while dappin me up. I greeted him back and was invited in the house.

I looked around the mansion as it was filled with weed smoke and bitches. I spotted Von and walked up to him.

"Havin fun nigga?" I said to him as he was getting a lap dance from this girl.

"Hell yeah nigga, you needa get chu one." He replied back referring to the thots. As if it was on que a fine ass girl walked up to me and sat me down on the couch.