Part 1: The Ruska Roma

5 years later Thomas POV

It's been 5 years since my mom died after the memorial me and my dad moved to New York. At first everything was going good until my dad started drinking at first all he did was drink until he passed out but, then he started to abuse me. For the last month he started to abuse me more I'm tired of it all. So Tonight I'm running away form this bastard.

My father is finally asleep time to leave this hell for good. Before I go I'm going to take some of this bastards money. I have to get to the train station and get to city.

No One's POV

As Thomas is sitting in the train car he sees a man in a suit walk in.The man looks to be in his mid to late 30s he has a black hair, his eyes are green. The man also has a small scar under his right eye. Thomas and this man are the only ones in the train car. The man looks at Thomas. " Aren't you little young to be riding in a train car at 11:30 at night by yourself." Thomas looks at the man but doesn't answer him the man in the suit looks at Thomas and sees his backpack filled with stuff. " Let me guess you ran away from home. Huh come on kid I'm not gonna hurt you just wanna know why there is a little kid alone at night." Thomas looks at the man and answers " You don't know anything okay just leave me alone and we won't have any problems." The man looks at Thomas and starts laugh.

Thomas POV

Why is this bastard laughing at me. " I'm not joking." Thomas says angry 

"Hahahaha I'm sorry kid but you really think you can beat me up hahahaha. Your funny you know. Don't worry kid I'm not gonna Rob you my name is Frank Holms what's your name kid."

" My name is Thomas Black."

" So Thomas why are you running away from home."

" My father he started to abuse me. He would get drunk and beat me I'm tired of it so I'm leaving that bastard."

" So where are you planning on going. From the looks of it you have nowhere to go."

" I'm going to go to my uncle's he live in La Push."

" That is on the other side of the world. How about this Thomas come with me. You remind me of my self you have rage in your heart."

" Why would I go with someone i just meet. You could be a serial killer."

" Well if you come with me you will have a home and you will be trained."

" Trained to do what."

" You will be trained to become an assassin no one will ever mess with you again. What do you say kid."

" So your an assassin."

" Yup I'm an assassin I kill for money so what do you say Thomas."

If I go with him and train no one will ever mess with me again I can punish those that hurt the innocent people that can't protect themselves.

" Okay Frank I'll go with you."

(Time skip outside a theater still Thomas POV)

Where standing out side of a theater it looks really fancy and it has neon lights.

"Welcome to the Ruska Roma."

" The Ruska what."

" The Ruska Roma. It where your new life is going to start."

As Thomas looks at the Ruska Roma he feels a little afraid at what is about to happen but most importantly he feels ready to start his new life.