Part 3: Home sweet home

Author notes (that is the suit Thomas is wearing)

POV Thomas
As I'm driving down this Washington road listening to Avenged sevenfold So Far Away. I start to think what I'm going to say to my uncle after 15 year of not seeing him and 10 years of him probably thinking I'm dead. Don't get me wrong I wanted to go and see him after I joined the Ruska Roma but I got busy with training, and once I finished training I started building my rep in the underworld. I never forgot about my uncle and my cousins, honestly when I first became an assassin I felt scared to see my family after what I became. Not anymore though their not going to find out about my job.

Time skip (Forks Washington)
POV (No One)

As Thomas parks his Buick Grand National out side the police station. The people outside the station stop to stare at him. Thomas gets out of his car and walks in to the station.

POV Thomas

As I'm making my way to the front desk everyone stops and stares at me.  The lady sitting in the front sits up straight.

" How can I help you." The lady says. She looks like an old school librarian.

" Yes I'm looking for Chief Swan."

" What business do you have with Chief Swan."

" I have personal matters."

The lady looks at me skeptically.

" Ok then the chief is in his office."

I start to walk towards the office the lady pointed at. I look back at the lady and she is just staring at me so i smile back at her. I open the door to the chiefs door and see him  looking through stacks of papers. I clear my throat.

The chief looks up and says " Can I help you." 

" Yes you can actually I'm looking for a man and I need you to tell me where he is." I say as I'm taking a seat.

" Why would I do that. Its against the law for me to tell you this."

I pull out of my jacket pocket a gold coin and put it on the table and slide it to him.

" Look this man is not a righteous man. I have been told by people I'm sure you have heard of that he needs to see god. I'm just trying to save a lost soul."

Charlie stairs at me I just smile at him, then he looks down at the coin and picks it up.

" If I help you, you have to promise not to hurt anybody except for your target okay. I don't want any innocent people killed you got that."

" I won't kill any innocent people just my target you have my word. Now I'm looking for a man named Alexander Skye."

" I know him he is a teacher at Forks highschool."

" Thank you Charlie."

" How do you know my name."

I don't say anything else I just stand up and leave the chief there with a worried look on his face.

I get to my car and start to drive away. It's Sunday now so I have to wait till Monday to start my mission I should go see Uncle Billy now since I have time to kill.

Time skip (outside Billy's house)

I park my car outside the familiar red house. I get out the car and make my way up the ramp. I knock on the door and wait.

POV (Billy's)

I'm looking at old pictures when I come across one from 16 years ago.  It has Rachel Rebecca and Thomas in the picture. They where happy then. I always wonder what happened to Thomas. I remember William calling me saying Thomas ran away. I couldn't believe what I heard but it was true I haven't seen Thomas in 10 years. A knock catches my attention.

" I wonder who this could be." Jacob and his friends are at the beach. I open the door to see a man in a suit.

"How can I help you sir."

" I'm looking for Billy Black."

"That's me." As I said this the man looks surprised.

POV Thomas

" I'm looking for Billy Black."

" That's me."

Holy shit that cought me off guard. A lot must have happened since I've been gone Uncle Billy is in a wheelchair now. I smile at my uncle.

" Long time no see Uncle Billy."