Cash Lucas

Personal Info

Status: Alive

Gender: Male

Professional

Occupation
• American

Abilities

Media
"Appears in fanfic" (technically not official)"

Debuts

Fanfic: [Code Vader - Chapter 4.3 (bonus)]

Cash Lucas is a recruiting character in [Toaru Kagaku no Code Vader] A Certain Scientific Code Vader. Appearing first as an agent of the Science Association. He briefly appears as an minor antagonist to Kuroko Shirai & Mikoto Misaka.

Appearance

Black hair with a Disconnected Quiff style, always wearing shades as his eye color is unknown.
Cash has the appearance of that of an typical a American spy. He wears a black suit and red tie.

Trivia
• In a chat with Musujime Awaki he confirms his home is America in New York City. But this could also be a lie as he was an spy for Aleister. Particularly he's conversation could been somewhat true due to his comedic reaction when coming face to face with Mikoto Misaka.
• Cash joking reference the Imaginary Scripted Characters as Fanfic characters that could mess up the original story. This is an inside fourth wall joke.
________________________________

Personally
Not much is known about him as his story is that of a mystery.
However Cash can be mostly described as the opposite of Kuroko Shirai; a man who was brought into the future. Just about anything excites the guy. The droids the buildings, and most of all the Espers. Being a fanboy of the seven rank level 5s.

Relationships

Musujime Awaki
During his mission for the hunt for the Tree Diagram Remnant Arc, Cash was Ally with Musujime Awaki, and has a causal chat with her during his mission. He tells her his purpose and ask of her motives despite not telling him. She tells him to reach his first then she would tell him hers. Despite Awaki treat her comrades in combat there relationship is staple. However during the epilogue of the arc It is reveal in a conversation with Aleister Crowley she was a laborer pawn to his plans which that are currently unknown.

Aleister Crowley
It is unknown his relationship started with Crowley but it was revealed Aleister trust him enough to give him access to the windowless building. It also seems that he been Aleister spy the entire time using Musujime as a pawn.
________________________________

Chronology

Background
TBC (will be Updated soon)

A Certain Scientific Code Vader)
TBC (will be Updated soon)

________________________________

Quotes

[Cash exampling his motivations to Musujime (Code Vader)]"If I had a choice, don't you think that'll be the first option I would have chosen. Born and resigned here America it's so damn basic just look at this. Normal, nothing special about it at all, G44 Compact Semi-Auto Pistol. A pathetic simple 9 mm short recoil–operated, locked-breech semi-automatic pistol that uses a modified browning cam-lock system adapted from the Hi-Power pistol. This is the limit of where I'm from. Of course I'm from New York of the United States, In other words me being here right now is that of an immigrant. Though I'm interested I don't have enough knowledge nor resources to move here. So if I can't reach my way home, I mind as well make an Academy City."