Mara Grace

Epithet

Scam Artist Star
• "Aihana Etsu"

Personal Info

Status: Alive
               Incarcerated

Age: (17)

Gender: Female

Family
• Unnamed Father
• Unnamed Mother

Professional

Classification
Esper

Occupation
• Student (unnamed high school) (Formerly)

Affiliation
• Tardy

Abilities

Power level 
"0"

Media
"Appears in fanfic" (technically not official)

Debuts

Fanfic - [Code Vader - Chapter 9]
               [Aura Storm - Chapter 2]

"Mara Grace the secondary main antagonist of [Toaru Kagaku no Coder Vader] A Certain Scientific Code Vader vol 2. She is a transfer student and Li Mei Xiaodan's classmate & friend.

Taking on the name as the 6th rank level 5 Aihana Etsu along with the other members of Tardy to publicize confusion in their identities along with using fear to their advantage and advances while targeting esper kidnapping. Her and her members reason actions where mainly basic off taking jobs for merchants and used that said money for child errors. From together for level 0's to be heroes. However Mara lost her way of those goals when taking on the name as Aihana Etsu developing a personality disorder. She became the central Antagonist working alongside Masato Jun'ichi to create a real hero using Li Mei's as power source.

Appearance

As like the other outsiders to Academy City just as Li Mei & Jeong-min, Mara stands out with her America features. Having blonde hair with reddish dye side swept bangs, blue eyes, white skin. She wears the shirts school uniform just as the others in Li Mei's unnamed school. She has a bigger chest size than Li Mei and Jeong-min which disturbs Jeong-Min's pride, but slightly smaller than Akahana's. She tends to wear stockings and jackets with the number 44 to display her baseball number.

Trivia
• Mara is from America in turns shows from such slang dialogue such as OMG, and Sūpā.
• Her outfits including school uniform & Daiheasei gear, shows the number 44, confirming she plays baseball.
________________________________
Page 2
Abilities

Mara's is a level "0" who display no Esper powers However since she is allied with Tardy is confirmed she is a level "0" skill-out member. Mara is showing to be a well capable street fighter with technique superior than the average level 0. While being manipulative, even when being saved by Tedashii and Gunha from delinquent espers hinted never needed assistance. Despite Kenichi Baki being the leader of TARDY, Mara is shown to actually make tactical calls with or without Kenichi presence. And even showing to boss Kenichi and the other members around.

________________________________
Page 3

Personally
Mara seemed to be carefree and much of a teasing person, teasing Li Mei for her troubles with directions, and for finally starting to use the high tech smartphones Academy City process.

However it is also revealed that despite being a level "0" that seem friendly she has a dark side being allies with Tardy, and helping kidnap espers for reasons of her own. It's also hinted that she has her own frustrations towards Espers and apply agrees on Tedashii's hate towards espers. In a chat with Li Mei and Tedashii she displayed a vast interest in the ongoing rumors, but that was only for her reasons of being allied with Tardy.

She also has a rude tendency to leave others to pay for dining despite being the reason behind the idea. These scandals led to her being known as a scam artist star.

Relationships

Kenichi Baki
Kenichi is one of Mara's comrades of Tardy, though she considers him a complete moron and idiot, she is conformable relying on his expertise and strength capabilities. It's applied she started hanging out with the delinquent after his defeat at the hands of Li Mei, and showing to develop a sort of relationship with her. Kenichi shown to be very protective of protecting her and his allies even going far to being anger towards her for targeting her friend Li Mei. Mara kept secrets from him and her allies about Masato's true intentions and felt betrayed by her actions. Dispute this Kenichi is still aim to protect regardless of all the trouble she's brought to him and the rest of the members.

Li Mei Xiaodan
Mara is a classmate of Li Mei Xiaodan, being both outsiders to Academy City. They tend to help each other on their troubles with Japanese culture in Academy City. Months before prior the series it was said that Li Mei also save her from an attack cause by espers. Mara enjoys teasing Li Mei from her bad habits along with her ideologies, being the one to convince giving video games a try despite only the older model console.

Tedashii Hamasaki
Mara finds Tedashii interesting and relatable in some sense, she originally appeared to thank him for aiding her from the esper bullies but decided to take him out to eat once she realized he could speak English, when talking about the rumors concerning the individual who copies other esper powers. She's impressed by his idea of how that said ability would work. After Mara's attack on Li Mei, Tedashii and Mara developed bad blood for one another even showing Tedashii trying to kill Mara on two occasions before Jeong-Min lecture Tedashii in not doing so. Due to Tedashii's psychology breakdown displaying persona of accelerator, Mara lost all respect for Tedashii. After he reveals his Coilgun and attacks her and TARDY, Mara deem Tedashii a monster.

________________________________

Chronology

Background
"TBC (will be Updated soon)"

(A Certain Scientific Code Vader)
Daihaseisai Royale Arc

Mara first appears as a victim who was being attacked by three espers. Tedashii Hamasaki comes to her aid but powerless to make a difference, that is until Sogitta Gunha appears and help both of them with Attack Crash. Later not seen but it is confirmed in a chat with Li Mei Xiaodan that she reported the incident to Judgement some time later after losing sight of both her saviors.

She reappears again the next day coming across Tedashii and offers to feed him, the two have a chat. She expressed her gratitude and Tedashii notifies to thank Sogitta as well, Li Mei spots the two and chat join after Mara and Tedashii assist she stay. The three talk about the ongoing rumors with the new addition rumor about the individual who copies other esper abilities. To Mara's interest being impressed by his observation on how esper abilities act and theory to how an copycat esper would be capable on how to copy other abilities.

________________________________

Quotes

"TBC (will be Updated soon)"