♛𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧♛

y/n's pov:
"okay babes! i'll see you next week, when are you moving in again?" i asked soph as she grabbed her bag, soph is moving in because she decided to work as a full-time waitress here, rather than other job. i requested my home because it's just me here, alone in this huge house. and she's my best friend, i want her here. "next week baby! is that okay?" she consulted me.

"of course! i can't wait love, be safe" i said kissing her cheek as she grinned, she left as i shut the door. i was off today and i decided to stay home and watch movies. i strolled upstairs to change out of my clothes and changed into a comfortable pair of pjs.

i walked downstairs with bentley as i grabbed water, "he's an adorable dog" a voice said earning me look up, i swallowed. "mattia?" i asked, "yes baby girl?" he replied, "w-what are you doing here? " i said wandering to him. i sat on the couch next to him, "just came to visit" he sighed smirking as he played with bentley. "oh okay" i said.

"is she moving in?" he asked, "soph?" i asked unlocking my water bottle, "yes," he said making me nod. "yeah she is next week," i said taking a sip. "ale is going to be happy" he chuckled making me smile. "movie?" i asked as he nodded, it was a weird sensation, i felt comfortable and safe. but i've never seen him so... sweet.

we chose a movie shortly as i laid back, he tugged my body to his, my head laid on his chest breathing his fresh scent. we watched the movie for a while, "want some water?" i asked as he nodded, i got up leaving my phone down as i strolled to the kitchen. my phone rang as i dismissed it.

i came back as his jaw was clenched, "who is this?" he asked me yanking my phone, "hey! why are you looking through my stuff mattia" i said yanking it back. "because i can. now answer my question" he said making me look down. it was joey.

"it's just a guy i met at your party" i muttered as his breathing increased. "you know i don't like you talking to any other male that isn't me," he said. "why, we're nothing mattia! " i rolled my eyes. "you're mine. as simple as that. your body belongs to me, your lips can only touch mine and only i can have you" he said clasping my wrists.

"talk to him again and i'll kill him," he said letting go of my wrists walking out of the house.