♛𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧♛

y/n's pov:
it's been a few days since mattia snuck into my house, it is currently wednesday; so in about 2 days soph will be home! joey and i have gotten a whole lot closer, we text every day, he's very sweet and really values my words. i guess you can say i like him?

i rapidly make a high ponytail as i fix my skirt, it was 7 pm, it's about time i get to work. i send a kiss to bentley as i walk out jumping into my car. i arrived in less than 15 minutes as i was outside waiting. "hey" he smiled, "hey" i grinned kissing his cheek as we hugged.

i opened the bar as we instantly put the chairs down, we set up the lights as a group of people strolled in. smiling i welcomed them, rowan went behind the bar sighing, ready to start with the night. "hey! good night, what would you guys like?" i smiled, it was a group of young boys, they were around their 20's.

"you" i voice muttered holding my waist as i turned around, it was joey. "hey jo!" i smiled as he kissed my cheek. "hey baby" he smiled as he sat in the booth with his friends. i had told him where i was working, he said he'd come by one of these days. "i'll take shots. how about you guys?" joey said to the boys.

"yeah, shots. keep em coming" one said as the others nodded, i nodded picking up the menu just in case they didn't know what to get. i sauntered back to rowan, "shots!" i said as he nodded making a row of eight. "you know that guy? why'd he grab your waist like that?" he asked as i chuckle.

"yeah he's a friend," i said grabbing the small piece of lime settling it on the board as i drizzled it with salt, "friends? baby?" he smirked, "yeah, we joke around," i said as he nodded, "okay," he said as i grabbed the board stepping to them. joey smirked at me as i set it down.

they shortly picked them up vibe-ing with the music. i wandered back to the bar as we waited for people to come in before we knew it, the bar was full and there were people all over the place, the strippers; well dancers were dancing as i just sat with rowan.

"wished to see you up there" joey surprised again, "really" i smirked raising a brow, "yeah," he said biting his lip as he pulled my waist. i smiled as he grabbed my face, he pulled me into a kiss as our lips played with each other's. they didn't feel as delicate like mattias did.