Shut Up and Dance With Me - 13th Doctor x Reader x Dhawan!master

(Y/n) was bored. The Tardis had decided to stop working and the Master and the Doctor had been preoccupied for the past two days trying to find out what was wrong. From (Y/n)'s point of view they were making it worse. It was a miracle they were working together, considering the fact that they had spent the first day bickering over whose fault it was. The console room floor had been taken over with bits of metal, wiring and tubing. She jumped when a clump of wiring next to her began to spark, which was odd as it didn't seem to be connected to anything.

"Er, Doctor? Is that supposed to be happening?"

The Doctor replied with a muffled response from under the console unit.

"I didn't catch that all." She sighed and carefully stepped over the still sparking wiring to the other side of the console. "So, how's it going?" She winced when a bang was heard along with a string of curses. The Master rolled out rubbing his head. "Look what you made me do." He glared pointing to the red mark on his forehead.

"Whoops. Sorry, I was just trying to make conversation. I'm so bored!"

"Well, don't come moaning to me. She's the one who broke it!"

"Did not!" The Doctor replied without missing a beat. "You're one the one who's too heavy handed with her!" She rolled out from under the console and stood up to glare at him.

"Well, I wasn't the one who managed to get custard cream crumbs in the time rota!" The Master snapped back. (Y/n) rubbed her head as she felt a headache coming on. It felt like babysitting toddlers. She needed to do something before their arguing escalated.

"Guys!"

"What!?" They both screamed.

"I think you both need to take in some breathes and calm down. Maybe we should all do something else for a bit. You two need a break."

The Master scoffed at this. "And what do you suggest we do? If you haven't noticed we're stuck floating in space." He glanced in the Doctor's direction.

"For the last time, it wasn't my fault!"

(Y/n) looked around the room for some inspiration and found it. She hoped that it still worked. The timelords started to bicker again as she pulled out her phone and plugged it into the console. After scrolling through a couple of options, she found the perfect song. She pressed play and "Shut up and Dance." by Walk to Moon filled the room. The timelords had stopped and looked to (Y/n) in confusion. She grinned, grabbing their hands and kicked wires out the way so they wouldn't trip.

"What are you doing?" The Master inquired as (Y/n) tried to get him and the Doctor to dance to the beat.

"Shut up and dance with me."

The Doctor grinned and began dancing like a madwoman. She grabbed (Y/n)' s other hands from the Master's and twirled her around. The Master leaned against the console, arms crossed as he watched the two women dancing around like idiots.

Spotting the fact he wasn't joining in, the Doctor and (Y/n) grabbed a hold of his arms forcing him to join in.

"Come on, Master! Dance!" Said timelord rolled his eyes before humouring the human and getting a one up on the Doctor in the process. The Doctor and (Y/n) watched wide eyed as he performed some impressive dance moves. The Doctor tried to match his moves with her own questionable ones.

"What the hell is that!?" (Y/n) doubled over with laughter.

"It's called the drunk giraffe, it's a classic!"

There was a close call when she nearly wacked the Master in the head. He grabbed a hold of her hand before she could do anymore damage to his already sore forehead. He grabbed (y/n)'s hand a twirled them both until they were dizzy. (Y/n) failed to kick away the wiring far enough as her feet became tangled.

"Woah!" Her grip tightened on the timelord's hands as she tried to keep her balance, but lost the fight. The trio collapsed to the floor in a fit of laughter.

"The two of you will be the death of me." The Master shook his head as he got his breath back.

"But you love us anyway." (Y/n) stated as she look at the two most important people in her life.

"That may be true, but that still doesn't excuse the fact that we're sitting in a broken Tardis."

The Doctor and (Y/n) groaned as a grin creeped across the Master face. Maybe be stranded in the middle of space wasn't such a bad thing after all.