Chapter 17

Friday, ahh the day made me happy. I got out of hospital yesterday on Thursday.

I came bouncing down the steps ready for school -not that I wanted to go- I entered the kitchen as the smell of waffles entered my nose.

"Aunty Lyn" Marley screamed. The difference between Marley and Martiane was that Marley had Hazel eyes and Martianes were a light brown. Other than that they were completely identical in both looks and personality.

I bent down picking him up kissing him on the cheek "hello my little Monkey" he giggles.

"Mumma this is Aunty Lyn" sitting at the table is a women I don't recognise. But she is beautiful, with curly blonde hair reaching her mid back, and bright hazel eyes, her skin colour was completely fair.

"Hey you must be Malcom's wife obviously" I say laughing shaking her hand as I sat across from her with Marley in my lap "I'm Roselyn Parker, but you can call me Lyn"

She laughs "your Lyn, Malcom always use to talk about you, and although I got jealous for the first few months, you sounded pretty cool"

I smile at her "well Malcom couldn't stop talking about you in the car, I'm telling you now, he is Whipped" we both laugh "I didn't get your name"

"Oh gosh sorry, I'm Winnie, no nickname or anything special just a simple Winnie" she say with a chuckle

"Aunty Lyn?" Marley says catching my attention "where are you going?"

"I was going to school, monkey" he giggles at the nickname, and continues to eat his waffles

"Oh how old are you?" Winnie askes me

"Eighteen" I smile at her then steal one of Marleys peices of waffles on his fork

"Charlie, Zander and Martiane get back here right now !" Trevon's voice yells along with another women's voice I don't recognise.

Zander and Maritane run in laughing along with a little girl who is just adorable. She has black curly hair with puppy dog brown eyes and a dimple on her left! Oh my goddd she has a dimple!

"Aunty Lyn!" Martiane yells just as Zander yells "mumma Lyn!"

I kiss both boys on the cheek, I look at the little girl who is quiet and runs to Winnie. Winnie picks her up kissing her on the forehead before placing her to sit on her lap.

"This is Charlotte, Alex's daughter but everyone calls her Charlie" Winnie tells me "she's pretty shy but once you get to know her she is the loudest kid, especially with those three boys around" she gestures to the three boys around me.

Marley has finished eating and is leaning into me relaxing my left arm is wrapped around him, on my left Martiane is sitting on the chair he pulled next to me eating and on my right Zander is also eating my right arm resting on the chair he is on.

Trevon enters the kitchen with flour all over him making me laugh out loud as the kids start laughing as well "what happened to you?" I ask

He glares at Martiane, Zander and especially Charlotte "Did your mothers ever teach you how to behave?" He angers jokingly

"Uhm, offensive much?" Winnie says

"I second that" a women who I'm taking as Charlottes mother. I now see where Charlie gets her beauty from, the women standing in front of me has long natural black curls running down her back, she too had puppy dog eyes and she has a cream coloured skin tone, her left dimple standing proudly in her cheek as she smiles.

"I third that" I announce "I'm pretty much the mother of Zander, ain't that right boy?" I say Zander he nods his head as we fist bump each other

"Yeah that's right" Zander says standing up his chair so he was about the same height of Trevon's chest "don't mess with mumma Lyn"