˗ˏˋ that feeling ˎˊ˗

Back to his house, Fabi couldn't believe it. "Did I really thought he could also like me? Man, of course I would have been humiliated. He got a girlfriend, so he's clearly straight, plus, she's like a sister to me. I can't do that to me... or... to her."
-Hmm, I don't know why but I know something's wrong, isn't there?
That was his big brother, leaning on the doorframe, interrupting his thoughts.
-Ok, remember when I told you I was in love, right?
He nodded.
-Well the problem is that... well, the person I managed to fall in love with, well, hum, he's the future chief.
-Are you talking about Hiccup?
-...yes.
-Ok. What about it?
-Wait, it doesn't... bother you?
-No, I mean it's totally fine, but I guess that's not all, right?
Fabi was a bit surprised he wasn't shocked or anything, but it was his brother after all, so if there's one person who could have noticed his sexual orientation, it'd be indeed him.
-Alright, I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me back.
-Pfff. Have he told you?
-...no, but it's clear he doesn't, I mean-
-Wait, wait, wait, that's non-sens.
-What?
-I'm saying that it's impossible he cannot like you. But go on, go on...
-...ok. Well I thought I could confess, but will probably never.
-If you want my advice-
-No.
-...do it.
-Nope.
-You'll only feel bad for the rest of your days.
-Great way to cheer me up, brother, he replied as sarcastically as always.
-What I mean is, there's nothing to loose. And if you don't, I promise you'll regret it. Honestly, you're such a great guy. I mean, just look at yourself, you're amazing. You're smart, beautiful, funny, cute, careful, strong, a whole fighter. You're so much more powerful than you could ever manage to think, dont treat yourself bad, never, because you're loved.
-I know, and I love you too... But I want the boy I like to like me back, I just want to... I just... ugh! he sighed, placing his ten fingers through his hair and putting it back, letting his forehead free to have a breath.
-You already know my answer. You're overthinking, and that's killing you. Don't guess anything until you have the correct answer. If you need to know it, if you want things to go in the way you want, you have to be brave, tell him. Nothing bad is gonna happen, he smiled, his grind. The tiny one that always made Fabi feel so much better, like if it was a potion.
-If you're afraid to lose him, I promise you that you won't. And if you're scared to get rejected, he's just not the chosen one. Go, Fabi, go. Meanwhile, Gobber gave me this recipe earlier, and I thought you'd maybe like to give it a try..?
Oh boy, this man knew him so well. Every time Fabi felt that way, he baked, it helped him clear his mind. From what feeling you'll ask, well, he doesn't know for sure, but it looks a lot like sadness or only doubtfulness. He didn't really liked those words though, it depressed him a bit, so he tried to think more of this delicious special bread he was getting out of the oven. It's decided, he will do it, no matter what. He would do anything to win the heart of the milky green eyes boy.