1

"Y/N get out of here!" Sam yells just as the demon, the three of you are hunting, shoves you into wooden crate. The crate breaks underneath of you, as well as bruising some of your ribs.

While you're trying to stand up, the demon pulls out a switchblade and tries to stab you in the heart. You fortunately roll out of the way just in the nick of time. Instead of your hitting your heart the demon gets you in the bicep causing you to yelp.

"Get out of here already (nickname)!" Your other brother, Dean, shouts.

You shakily get to your feet and slowly make your way outside, black spots dance across your vision as you try to make your way to the car. You haven't eaten for a few days all because of the fact demons kidnapped and tortured you in order to lure your brothers into a trap.

You stumble into a tree unaware of the fact there's another demon behind you. You fall forward and collapse against the ground. You're so out of it you don't notice the demon that was stalking you, takes you to a different location.

The last thing you vividly remember is shivering violently as rain soaks your clothes and someone in a multicolored athletic suit of sorts wrapping a yellow fabric around you and yelling for someone to come over. Then the rest is black.
🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇
Waking up in a hospital bed is nothing new, but the only company you have is a dark haired boy about your age. He quickly notices that you're awake a look of relief flashes across his face. "Started to think that you might not wake up." He says standing up and holding out a hand for you to shake. "I'm Dick Grayson, and you are?"

"Y/N Winchester." You answer as you shake his hand. "Where am I and what happened?"

"You showed up out of nowhere, severely injured and fading in and out of consciousness. As for where you are, you're in Gotham Hospital." Dick explains sitting next to you. You get a confused look on your face.

"Where's Gotham, the last place I actually remember was a cave next to a small town in Colorado..." You comment, playing with the hospital band on your wrist. Dick then looks confused as he tells you that Gotham is in New Jersey.

"Dick, I would like to speak to you, privately." A man says from the doorway causing the person you were talking to leave the room.

"I don't like this Dick." You overhear the man state.

"Bruce, we spent two days looking for her family... she also just told me the last place she remembers being is in Colorado." Dick retorts. After a few minutes Dick and this other man walk back into your hospital room. The man introduces himself as Bruce Wayne... and he's reluctantly taking you in so you have a place to stay while searching for your family.

When you're released from the hospital, Bruce helps you get outside where a car is waiting, not just any car though it's a limo. You bite your bottom lip as you get in and decide to sit next to Dick instead of Bruce.

Now Bruce had told you he lives just outside of the city in his family's estate. You weren't expecting a manor. "Who are you Bruce, honestly?" You question.

"That is a question I'll answer another time. I promise." Bruce says. "I just need to be certain I can trust you with that information."
🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇
It's been about three weeks since you came to the manor and it that time you've proven to Bruce that even though you keep to yourself, you can keep a secret.

"Hey Y/N," Dick says one day. "Bruce wants to talk to you."

"Oh... okay." You reply getting off your bed and following the dark haired boy. "You wanted to see me Bruce?" You ask softly when you and Dick enter the study.

"I did." Bruce replies. "Do you remember the answer I gave you when you asked who I really was?"

"You said something along the lines of you needed to know if you could trust me. What does that have to do with anything?" Bruce chuckles in response before pressing a hidden button under his desk revealing a moving book case and a secret entrance of some kind.

"Dick and I'll go down this way, Y/N, you're going to go down with Alfred." Bruce comments before disappearing down the secret passage with Dick. The butler walks in and smiles at you as he presses another button summoning an elevator car.

Once at the bottom you look around in confusion at first and then awe when you figure out you're standing in a superhero's secret headquarters. The shock doesn't last long though... thanks to Dick.

"Oh my god. Dick... please put some actual clothes on! You look like a circus performer!" You exclaim looking away from him. Dick is wearing a red tunic with an R emblem on it, yellow cape, a pair of green briefs and a pair of matching elf shoes and gloves. Your friend laughs as he puts on his mask.

"Here, put this on. This is your costume for the moment. It all depends on if you want to be the next Bat Girl." Bruce says handing you a purple suit.

"I don't want to be Bat Girl but I'll wear it just until I have a better name and costume." You state. Bruce nods understandingly. In some places the Bat Girl suit is too small and in other places too big so it wouldn't work for you anyways.

Bruce sees this and walks you over to the part of the cave that the costumes are made. He then explains that the machine will take your measurements and then you can customize it to make it yours.

After your measurements are taken you decide to make your suit a two piece black suit with (favorite color) cape, gloves and boots. To match everyone else's suit you add in a utility belt.

As for your mask you didn't want a crowl nor a domino mask, so you go with a ninja mask that has its own resporators and other type of breathing equipment if it comes to that. It also helps change the sound of your voice.

Once satisfied with your design you go with bullet proof yet breathable fabric with a bird on the chest piece. You then let the machine make the suit. Giving you time to explore the cave and talk to Alfred.

"How are you holding up, Miss Y/N?" Alfred asks, walking over to you with a tray full of sandwiches. "You have been here at Wayne Manor for almost a month now."

"I admit, I miss my family, and I also feel like Bruce took me in because he was forced too." You respond as you take a sandwich.

"Now I can't say for certain, but I bet Master Bruce didn't take you in because he was forced to, my money would be on the fact that he took you in because of the fact you have similar pasts." The butler points out.

"What do you mean?" You inquire before taking a bite of the sandwich. Alfred then explains that you told Bruce that you lost your parents at a young age.

"Master Bruce lost his parents at a young age as well Miss Y/N, and he has a bit of a soft spot for orphans." He comments, finishing the conversation before offering sandwiches to Bruce and Dick.