6

"Okay I'm here. What's going on?" You ask adjusting your suit. Robin grabs your arm and leads you to one of the screens. "Whoa what're you doing?"

"You know how the Bat is a part of the Justice League right?" Robin comments grabbing some car keys. "I want to introduce you to the group that I work with."

"Wait you don't work with the Justice League?" You comment stopping whilst trying to wrap your head around everything your friend is saying. Robin just tells you to stop overthinking and get in the vehicle. You throw your friend a look before climbing in next to your friend.
🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇
The group Robin took you to meet is called the Titans. They instantly take a liking to you. At least most of them, theres one that is distant from everyone.

"That's Raven. She's nice enough, just has a lot going on." Robin explains with a sigh. "No one can really get through to her."

Ignoring your friend's last comment you walk over to Raven and sit across from her. She looks up in surprise, her guard still up. Giving you the impression she could attack at any moment.

"Sorry about that." You apologize removing your mask. "I'm Y/N Winchester. My name when wearing the mask is Thrush."

"I'm Raven. Nice to meet you." She says shyly going back to her former activity as there's a booming sound making you jump and look around.

"Alright! Pizza's here!!" The person Dick introduced as Garfield/ Beast Boy says excitedly as he leaps over the couch.

"What the hell was that boom sound?!" You inquire.

"That would be Cyborg. He uses a boom tube to travel. And it's literally what it sounds like, a travel tube that goes boom when it opens." Robin explains. "Hey Kory come over here, we have a new addition to the Titans I want you to meet."

A girl with lime green eyes and firy red hair walks over and smiles. "You must be Y/N, Dick speaks of you often." She says with a smile, she introduces herself as Kory Anders otherwise known as Starfire.

"Coriander? Isn't that a spice?" You ask arching an eyebrow. Robin shakes his head upon hearing you ask if his friend's name was a spice.
🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇
You are wearing yourself thin between working with the Justice League, the Titans and your ordinary duties on patrol.

"Y/N?" Dick asks one day. "You feeling alright, you're looking a little pale."

"I'm just a little tired don't worry about me." You answer showing off a tired grin to prove you're alright.

"You know that Bruce isn't going to force you into doing superhero work if you're not feeling well. Despite what everyone says, he actually does have a heart."

"I should be fine Dick. Thanks for your concern though." You answer placing a hand on Dick's arm for a brief moment before heading to the bat cave.

As it turns out, the city of Gotham is in choas, Bane has stolen multiple types of toxins from the rest of Gotham's villans, one being Joker's joker toxin, the other one you know about is Scarecrow's fear toxin.

According to the Bat the last time those toxins mixed it nearly took out half of Gotham city. He's not eager to have that happen again.

While fighting against Bane's goons, one breaks your resperator and shoves you into a crate of the toxins. Resulting in you pressing the emergency location button on your utility belt and you trying not to breathe without luck.
🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇
-Robin POV-
I let the Bat deal with Bane, while I run over to where Thrush is. I find her broken respirator on the ground and her covered in mixed toxins. 

"Batman!" I shout, searching my utility belt as well as Thrush's belt for the antidote, both of us are out.

When the Bat finishes up with Bane, he jogs over to us with the antidote in hand. "Let's get her back to the bat cave. Going off all of the toxins on her she'll be out for quite awhile." The bat says.

"Should we let her brothers know?" I inquire as I pick my friend up and carry her back to the bat mobile.

"It depends. We'll check her vitals back at the cave. If they're low we take her to the hospital. If normal she can stay with Alfred." Batman comments as he gets into the driver's seat.

Once back at the bat cave, I remove Thrush's mask, letting her become Y/N once more.

Everyone's suit is easy to remove in case of situations like this- luckily for me Y/N always has some kind of shirt underneath her suit.

Knowing her she'd probably smack Bruce and I senseless if one of us removed her suit when she didn't have a shirt on.

"Looks like we got the antidote to her just in time." Bruce comments looking at her vitals on one of the computer screens. "Though she'll be out for a couple of weeks to a month. I'll take her upstairs to her room."

"What do you want me to do?" I ask after a few seconds of silence.

"Right now, even though the toxins have been contained and taken care of it's still slightly dangerous to go outside.  Get ahold of the Titans and let them know that Y/N is currently out cold, while I get ahold of the Justice League."
🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇
"I'll be back later Dick." Bruce comments putting on his crowl. "This might sound weird but Talia Al Ghoul has reached out to me and asked me to meet up with her."

"I mean you're only meeting up with the daughter of the head of the league of assassins what could go wrong." I counter, earning a side eye from the bat. "I'm probably gonna be in the bat cave working on a new costume. I feel like I've out grown being Robin." Bruce just nods in understanding and takes his leave.
🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇
-Your POV-
You come around, your head is throbbing and everything hurts. You over hear Alfred talking to someone, resulting in you slowly making your way out of bed over to your door and slowly open it.

"Ah, Miss Y/N. You're up." Alfred says turning when he hears the door open. "How are you feeling ma'am?"

"Like I got hit by a bus, and punched by Superman at the same time." You answer with a sigh. "Where is everyone?"

"Master Bruce is at Wayne Enterprise's main headquarters, while Master Dick is helping the Titans. So for the moment it's only you, me and Master Damian." Your eyebrows furrow together, before you glance down making sure you're dressed before leaving your bedroom.

"Okay, one why am I dressed like an amazon, two how long was I unconscious and three who's Damian?"

"That would be me." A kid that looks like a 12 year old Bruce comments with an annoyed huff. Before he demands who you are.

"Y/N Winchester. Nice to meet you." You respond using the same tone that Damian just threw at you. Alfred suggests that you call Bruce for him to fill you in. "Let me get dressed first."