Chapter Twelve

Nobody's POV

The three girls huddled together, a few feet away from Harry. He looked deranged. Lilith was shaking. He wasnt himself, he looked like he was on drugs or drunk, or both, most likely. He swayed slightly, his whole body shaking with rage.

"Go sit in the front room" He barked, pointing in the direction of the room. The girls shuffled inside standing around and holding onto each other, fear covering their faces at his gruff and intidmidating mannerisms. He grabbed hold of Lilith. "Why did you come here?" He growled, squeezing her biceps tightly.

"Because I missed you" She lied, hoping that would at least make him calmer..or stop bloody squeezing her. He didnt stop, instead the grip got tighter.

"I'm not stupid Lilith. Why are you here?" He reinforced, his tone the complete opposite of a fathers. It was full of hate.

"Did you burn our house down?" She asked, staring him in the eye. Harry let her go, pushing her back into her friends.

"I burned down your Mothers house" He said. "She ruined my life!" He kicked the coffee table so hard it broke, the books placed on top clattering to the floor.

"You burned down mine and Mum's house Dad. Mum didnt ruin your life! You ruined ours. You were the one who decided to abuse us" Lilith counter argued, a sudden course of adrenaline coursing through her. Mila and Stas cowered behind her.

"You dont know anything. You're a child for christ sake! Dont act like you know everything!" He shouted loudly, making Stas and Mila gasp. They shared a look as Lilith and Harry now argued back and forth.

"Mila, what about T?" Stas whispered.

"She'll phone for help" Mila said. "We need to stay safe until then"

"Do you think he'll hurt us?"

"I dont know, he seems to have gone mad. Just hold my hand" Mila whispered.

Stas swallowed, trying desperatley not to cry as she gripped Mila's hand.

Meanwhile, outside Thea had ran about ten minutes away and was pacing at a bus stop. It had been almost half an hour. Everyone was coming down to get them. The police were on their way and were just minutes away. She was terrified for her friends lives, even if it sounded dramatic.

"Come on Thea. Man up. The police are coming and everything will be fine. Just breathe" She said trying to clam herself down. A few police cars went past. She followed them, running fast.

Back in the house, Lilith and Harry were screaming at each other. Harry grabbed his knife again, holding it to Lilith's neck. "Dont think that I wont! Nobody can know what I've done"

"Did you kill Nana?" Lilith asked, gulping as she felt the metal against her skin. Surely he wouldnt kill his own Mother. Harry cocked his head to the side, an absolutely psychotic look taking over his face.

"She was an old bitch" He spoke slowly, his voice montone. "Just like your mother, you.... You two were supposed to be at home"

Lilith felt her heart shatter. He'd meant to kill them, and he had killed her grandmother. Her eyes filled up, tears pouring down her cheeks.

"What did I do to you to make you want to kill me?"

Before Harry could answer, the door burst open. "Police! Get your hands up!" About ten officers surrounded them. Lilith felt arms around her. Mila and Stas were hugging her, as the officers arrested Harry. The man was screaming and kicking as he was carried out by three of the officers.

The three girls were escorted out. The street was full of flashing lights and the police. Until they spotted who they wanted to see.

"Mum! Dad!" Stas exclaimed, running to Leigh-Anne and Andre. Leigh was sobbing as she hugged her daughter. Andre wrapped his arms around them.

Mila was enveloped in her parents arms, being smothered in head and cheek kisses, as they all cried together.

"Mummy" Lilith sobbed, hugging Jesy tightly.

"You silly girl" Jesy said, her voice breaking, overwhelmed with emotion. "I love you so so much"

"I love you too" Lilith cried. Jesy stroked her hair, letting some tears fall herself. Lilith lifted her head. "Where's Thea?"

"She's with Auntie Jade at the police station. We'll all go there now yeah?" Jesy said, cupping her daughters face. Lilith nodded.

The group of eight travelled in seperate cars to the nearest police station. Nobody was sure what was next.

///////

So I have to apologise for the delay. My mental health hasnt been great since lockdown and everything. However, I turn 18 this Christmas so I'm really trying to enjoy this time and hopefully the end of the year is better than the rest. I hope you are all well and are taking care of yourselves. Thanks for reading!