✖️1✖️

"Japan?! Really Aunt Cindy?! You're serious?!" I asked my aunt over the phone, not believing what she just offered me.

"OMG! AUNT CINDY YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!" I squeeled at the top of my lungs. She told me goodbye and I hung up.

"So what did your aunt say?" My mom asked me, as she was drying the dishes with a bluejay blue dish towel.

"That I can come live with her in Japan!!!"

"That was very generous of your aunt." My mother then mumbled under her breath. "Wonder when she started being generous....?"

My mom and my aunt aren't exactly on the best of terms, seeing as how when they were growing up together my mom was constantly being asked "Why can't you be more like your sister?" Or being told "You should take after your Sister Cythia, she's a good role model."

-Time Skip of About A Week-

'Ugh. It's so loud and noisy in the cafeteria, plus there are people...'

As I kept trying to find a place to quietly eat my lunch, I stumbled upon an abandoned music room. Music room #3 to be exact.

I opened the door prepared to be Alone, when rose petals and the mixed smell of High priced coffee, Cake, and Perfume hit me all at once.

"Welcome Princess, to the Host Club~" A tall blonde, with Violet eyes said, as he walked up to me.

My eyes were wide with shock. As I looked around the music room I noticed there were more guys. A set of Ginger twins, a guy who looks like he should be in college, a 5 year old?, a Brunette with warm chocolate-Colored eyes, and a Raven-Haired guy with glasses, who was writing things down in a black notebook. Then I realized it just wasn't the guys in the room, there were also TONS of girls from the school here as well.

Feeling selfconscious, and uncomfortable, I darted out the before they had a chance to introduce themselves, or I had a panic attack.

"WAIT PRINCESS~ COME BACK~!" The blonde hollered down the hall at me, as he attempted to keep up. But I was long gone.

✖️Kyoya's POV✖️

Well she was.....interesting.

~~~~~•••~~~~~
Finished on 4-23-2015 at 7:16 pm

Kon'nichiwa~! Gomen (sorry) if this chapter was terribly short. I promise they'll be longer in the future. Right now I'm just trying to get the ball rolling. Lol

Well I hope you enjoyed the first chapter~!

Arigato Little Hosts~!,

Toreeshii ✖️