✖️2✖️

It was now after lunch block. I ended up eating on the school roof, and this Stupid, ugly yellow dress didn't agree with that in the slighest.

It was now art class, My Fave! Even back in America, Art class was my home away from home. It was were I felt comfortable, at home, and.....safe.

Right as I sat down I noticed that Blondie was here.

'Great, I can already tell I'm going to be embarrassed.' I mentally face palmed myself.

Speak of the devil here he comes now.

"There you are Princess~" Blondie started doing ridiculous poses as he walked over my direction. Earning him some death glares from the other girls in class, or at least I think it was for him....

"Why did you run off like that Princess~?" Violet eyes asked me.

"I-I ha-have a n-name." I stuttered not looking up at him.

"What was that Princess~?" He asked as he put his hand under my chin. "Please look at me when you speak." He lifted my chin up.

I had a massive blush. "I s-said I h-have a n-name." I pouted. He saw the look on my face and abruptly hugged me.

"YOU ARE SOOOOO KAWAII!!!!!!" He swayed back and Forth rapidly as he hugged me.

"I-I c-can't Br-breath-th." I choked out.

"Oh I'm sorry Princess." He let me go and straitened himself and I up. "I'm Tamaki Souh, and you are princess?"

"O-Onyx Fo-Fooraa..." I mumbled.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Princess Onyx." Blondie, I mean Tamaki, bowed before me.

"T-thank y-you." I stammered. 'Nobody has ever found it a 'Pleasure' to meet me.' I thought.

"You're are just so cute~! You must come meet mama at the host club, after school for our after school activities~!" Blon- I mean, Tamaki said.

"I-I-I d-dont-" and before I could even get the rest of what I was saying out of my mouth Tamaki interrupted me.

"Great~! See you after this period Princess Onyx~!" He stalked back over to his desk.

'Well, this had surely been an interesting first day...'

-time skip 2 hours-

*RINNNGGG!!!*

I made my way out of the class room as fast as I could. I didn't want to go to the host club after school. No matter how nice that Tamaki guy was treating me. I know it'll just end up badly in the end, it always does...I always end up getting kicked to the curb like yesterday's garbage......

I kept running, my long, Scene styled, Ink-Black hair swirling behind me in the wind. Until I heard him....

"Hey Princess, where are you running off to? You said you were stopping by the host club after school." Tamaki said, staring into my Bright-Green eyes, with his violet ones.

"Oh, I forgot...." I lied, averting my gaze from his.

"Well come on Princess! What are we waiting for~?" He started dragging me back inside the the school.

'Oh, Nekora-Chan, how I wish you were here to get me out of this....'

~~~~~•••~~~~~
Finished on 4-29-15 at 3:40

Kon'nichiwa~! I'm sorry once again if this chapter is too short, also I'm sorry if Tamaki is OOC...

Either way, I hope you enjoyed~! :D

Arigato Little Hosts~!,
Toreeshii ✖️