Chapter 38

Salaam pple!! Updateagain...
Hopeu pple njoyyy

Dedicated to Xxseeking_guidanceXx coz I love her books! like alot! :D 

Muahhh
-All
--------------

The first thing I noticed when my eyes flicked open was the book on top of my face. 

There was hair on my face that was tickly and a soft long fingers running through my hair. 

I smiled. 

"hmmmm...  Stupid Caspen!" muttered Ahaya

The book was called "Loving Fire"

I read the summary.  It seemed a romance noval,  about a guy named Caspen who was arrogant and hot tempered and a girl Alice who was exact opposite of Caspen but eventually she falls in love with Caspen and the vowed to change him. 

Cool. 

I sighed an audible sigh. 

She lifted her book up and I closed my eyes. 

I felt fingers carrassing my face,  tracing my eyebrows and my eyelids.  Her fingers traced the jawline and then my llips and my eyes flicked open. 

She blushed deep red and I smirked. 

"I actually loved it" I said to her.

"I thought you were asleep!" she said putting the book on the bed. 

"I was and now I am awake" I said to her 

I checked the time and it was almost Zuhr. 

"We should pray" I said as i got up from her lap. 

She nodded and walked in the bathroom tying her hair and putting on her veil. 

I did my whudhu and prayed Zuhr salah asking Allah (S. W. T)  for blessing in the marrige. 

After salah I decided to finish off my work while Ahaya went to Ahdia's room to get ready. 

It was already 3pm and we have to be at the hotel at 6pm. And since girls take alot of time to get ready,  she started to get ready hours before. 

"Bhai" said Fawaad as he entered the room. 

"Hmmmmm'' I said glancing up from my laptop and back

"Its late and you need to get ready,  also there will be traffic" he said

I checked the time and it was 4pm already!

I smiled and Talha and Rehaan bhai walked in with my suit. 

It was a black suit with blue shirt and tie and black pants. 

I sighed as i got dressed. 

I took my phone and dialled Ahaya's number only to realize it was her India no.  Then dialled Fawaad's number

"Bhai?" He said

"Ahhh......... Do you have Ahdia's number?" I asked and felt stupid asking.  Of course he has it!

"Yeah I will message it to you,  why do you want it?" He asked

"Ahaya' I said

"K" he said and hung up

Immediately a message came and I dialled the number. 

"Salaam bhai" said Ahdia's voice

"Is there anything you do not know about here?" I asked