1

At the Halliwell manor. Piper walks through the front door. Phoenix taking her cap and gown as the graduation had to be canceled due to the storm. "Prue? Phoenix?"

"In here, working on the chandelier." Prue tells her.

"I'm taking my cap and gown off." Phoenix says as she walked out of the room.

"Sorry I'm late." Piper tells them as she laid her stuff on the table.

"What else is new? Piper, I would have been here to meet the electrician myself but you know I can't leave the museum until six. I didn't even have time to change." Pure says as Phoenix was putting her things away.

"Graduation was canceled."

"I just didn't realise how long I was in Chinatown. Did Jeremy call?" Piper asked.

"No, but he had some roses and a package delivered. What were you doing in Chinatown? I thought that you had an interview in North Beach." Pure says

"I did but I went to Young Lee market after my interview to get the ingredients for my audition recipe tomorrow." Piper tells them.

"Did you get everything?"

"So, that wolfgang-puck knock-off didn't hire you then?" Pure says.

"No, but this just may get me the job." Piper tells them.

"Jeremy sent you port?" Phoenix questioned.

"The ultimate ingredient for my recipe. Oh my God, I don't believe it. Tell me that's not our old spirit board?"

"Yeah, I found it in the basement when I was looking for the circuit tester." Prue says causing Phoenix to look at it.

"To my four beautiful girls. May this give you the light to find the shadows. The power of four will let you soar. Love, Mom." We never did figure out what this inscription meant." Phoenix read.

"Well, maybe we should send it to Phoebe. That girl is so in the dark, maybe a little light will help."

"Here we go again." Phoenix mumbled.

"You're always so hard on her."

"Phoenix, Piper, the girl has no vision, no sense of the future." Prue tells them causing the youngest to shake her head.

"I really think Phoebe's coming around."

"You're just going to piss her off."

"Well, as long as she doesn't come around here I guess that's good news." Prue says walking away as Phoenix looked at Piper.

"Shut up."
~~~
Later on, Prue is fiddling with the circuit tester. "I don't get it. I have checked everything, there's no reason why the chandelier should not be working."

"You know how we've been talking about what to do with the spare room? I think you're right, we do need a roommate."

"What are you trying to do?" Phoenix asked Piper.

"We can rent the room at a reduce rate in exchange for some help around the house." Prue says ignoring Phoenix question.

"Phoebe's good with a wrench."Piper says.

"Phoebe lives in New York."

"Not anymore." Piper says gaining Phoenix's attention.

"What?"

Phoenix looked at her hurt. Piper noticed and turned her attention back to Prue so she won't look into Phoenix's eyes. "What do you mean not anymore? I thought you was just going to ask."