12

[Scene: Near the park. Piper's car has broken down and she's talking to Phoebe on her phone. Phoenix standing by.]

Piper: Of course I know what a jack is, Phoebe. I just don't know how to use it. It's not like I've ever got a flat tire before. I mean, this doesn't happen to me everyday.

Phoebe: Piper, relax. I used to date a mechanic. I will walk you through it. Okay, you put the jack under the jeep and then you put the handle in the base and ratchet it up and down. Okay, it's very easy.

Piper: Handle... I don't think I've got a handle. Wait, there's a long wooden spoon in the back.

[Cut to Phoebe and Prue. They're in Quake.]

Phoebe: That's not gonna work. (to Prue) She's looking for a long wooden spoon.

[Cut back to Piper. She finds the spoon.]

Phoenix: ?I don't think that's a good idea.

Piper: Okay, okay. (She sticks it in the jack and the spoon breaks.) Oh! It didn't work.

Phoenix: Told you.

Phoebe: Okay, stay there and we'll come get you.

Piper: No, I can do it, I can figure it out.

Phoebe: Piper, you and Phoenix are stranded and you're all alone and the only thing you have to protect yourself with is a wooden spoon that's broken.

Piper: And I have the power to freeze and Phoenix can set fire to them. I'm fine, it's better than mace. Okay, I gotta go before my battery dies. I gotta call the Auto Club. I'll meet you there in a little bit.

(Phoenix smiling as she snapped her fingers causing fire to appear.)

Phoebe: Piper, wait. (Piper hangs up.) Hello? (to Prue) She is out of her mind.

Prue: Alright, we'll give her 15 minutes, then call back.

Phoebe: Okay.

Prue: Okay.

[Cut back to Piper. She's calling the auto club. Phoenix standing by as she continues to learn more about her powers.]

Operator: Directory assistance. What city please?

Piper: San Francisco. Auto club please.

(You see something lurking in the bushes.)

[Cut back to Prue and Phoebe.]

Phoebe: Now, back to what we were talking about. What do you think?

Prue: Well, I think it's a good idea.

Phoebe: Great.

Prue: And I think it's a bad idea.

Phoebe: How? How's it a bad idea? You need extra help for the auction and I need a job.

Prue: Well, not only are we family but we live together and I don't think that my wardrobe can take the assault of your daily needs.

Phoebe: Okay, I'm great with phones, better with people and very computer friendly and with a pay cheque, I could purchase new clothes. So by hiring me, you'd actually be expanding your wardrobe not decreasing it. And I'd be eternally grateful.

Prue: You really wanna work at Bucklands with me?

Phoebe: When opportunity knocks, I answer the door.

Prue: The job is very demanding. Auctions can be stressful.

Phoebe: I love a challenge.

Prue: They're pretty long hours.