• pt 2 •

A/N~ It has been 7 months since you were talking to this Jordan, he lives in Seoul South Korea. It is becoming more suspicious to you.

Jordan: Hey you awake?
Jordan: It's 9:34pm for me.

You: I'm awake, I was just having dinner.

Jordan: How are you doing?

You: I'm okay, I'm just stressed about my work..

Jordan: What do you work as?

You: An assistant for the manager in a fashion company called Republique

Jordan: Oh that's cool, I think I have actually heard of Republique before.

You: Yeah my manager says that she has a shop in Seoul South Korea and many other places just to promote our business more.

Jordan: I've seen it and it does a great job. I just never knew your job was in that company.

You: Yeah barely anyone does, I just do a lot of paper work for my manager and just basically help her out when she has other things to do.

Jordan: Yeah, well I need to go, but I'll talk to you tomorrow. I also have a surprise for you too, but for now. You need to wait.

You: Okay. I better sleep too, it's like 11:25pm.

Jordan: Night beautiful

You: Night Jordan :)

The next day...
Your POV
I was so glad to have a day off from work today. I got a text from Jordan and was shocked and excited of what he told me...

Jordan: Hey so I got a week off from my work and decided to visit you this weekend!

You: Wait, really!!
You: Ngl I'm super excited!

Jordan: Haha, so am I!
Jordan: How about this Friday?

You: I'll be working until 10:30pm on Friday -_-

Jordan: A better way to surprise you :)

You: Okay, it's fine on a Friday then :)

Jordan: Okay, I'll bring you something from Korea whilst I'm at it.

You: Okay thanks Jordannn
You: quick question?

Jordan: yeah?

You: can it be bts related?

Jordan: Sure it can ;)

You: YAY!
You: Well gotta go, see you friday and text you tomorrow Jordan. The bye :)

Jordan: Byeeeee

Started: 2020/04/02
Ended: 2020/04/28