pt. 10

Your POV
*couple years later*
Namjoon was back on the road with bangtan, he has been gone for about 3 months now. It was a Thursday morning and I went and put Gyeong in a red top with blue jean shorts along with her white shoes.

She brushed her hair into a ponytail.

Kyu had a white top on, with a black and blue Adidas jacket, black jeans with some blue Adidas shoes.

Kyu fixed his hair and then we went downstairs, I gave each of them a bowl of cereal to eat. They were eating and then Namjoon texted me and I smiled as I got an apple and started eating it.

Conversation
Namjoonie❤💍: I am coming back tonight. Stay home with the kids and don't tell them anything x
Y/N💙💙💍: Ok I won't. Gotta take the kids to school. Text me later♥️
Namjoonie❤💍: Miss you and the kids so much baby💛💛💛
Y/N💙💙💍: We miss you more Joonie🥺

I started the engine of the car and drove to their middle school. After 10 minutes of driving, they got out after they said bye.

*later during the day, after dinner*
The kids were now asleep in their and I was in the living room on my phone. That's when I got a notification.
Namjoonie❤💍: I have got out the airport now, I'll see you soon bby💛💛
Y/N💙💙💍: Ok be safe. See you soon Joonie♥️♥️
Namjoonie❤💍: I will, see you baby💛💛

Author's POV
Let's say that later on, Namjoon came back to his wife and kids.

They were all so happy to see him back, Namjoon kisses y/n's and Gyeong's head and gave a big hug to son Kyu.

After the kids went to bed, Joonie sat on the couch and they talked about how the tour went.

They all lived a very happy life, Joonie and Y/n were happily married and the kids graduated years later.

Y/n and Namjoon were very proud of their children and will continue to support and be proud of them. Until the day they die.

Started: 2020/04/02
Ended: 2020/04/28